[SE] it has to be so lonely to be the only one who's holy
Open
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
Sohalia laughed, a bright and infectious sound that was finally free of the blasted blushberries. It had been an... interesting experience, she'd give it that, but that was the last time she tried something new while she was "alone" in the woods! "Oh, but it would be terrible, wouldn't it? Can you imagine?" She shuddered. Of all the ways she could think of to die - which, admittedly, was not many - embarrassment had to be the worst.

But now she was feeling much better, and decidedly less shy, and she squealed excitedly when Jude finished the saying. "I didn't think anyone knew the rest of that saying!" she laughed. "My guardian used to tell me they thought I'd made it up!" She sobered suddenly as memories of Auden bubbled to the surface. It still seemed strange, to talk of Auden in the past tense. So often, it seemed as though they could pop out from anywhere, and it would be just like the old days.

She shook her head to clear away the cobwebs of old memories. "I'm originally from the Hollowed Grounds," she explained. "But when my guardian died," her breath caught ever-so-slightly on the word, "I left. I spent all of Deepfrost and most of Flowerbirth up 'till now in the Greatwood, but I've been wandering the past few weeks, just exploring."
there's no life without you here

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] it has to be so lonely to be the only one who's holy - by Sohalia - 04-20-2023, 04:52 AM