[SE] it has to be so lonely to be the only one who's holy
Open
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
Jude said that the person at Auden's funeral was kind of dumb, startling a laugh from Soh. "Yeah, it is," she agreed, snuggling closer (as if that were possible) to Jude, as if to soothe his worries that he had somehow offended her. It was nice and comfortable here at his side, and it made her feel warm and fuzzy on the inside, too. "I guess you're right. I mean, there are times when I can think of Auden and laugh at something they said or did." Like that time she'd told Tal about Auden teaching her to swim. "But then, there's times when I just - I relive those last moments."

When he offered her the sweet grass, she took it without moving away, placing the stalk gingerly in her mouth and beginning to chew. It was a mark of trust in her new friend, given that the last thing she'd put in her mouth had ended with her becoming a blithering idiot. But the sweet grass did its job, and she did find herself feeling more relaxed as she enjoyed the sweet taste. "Your dad sounds great," she said. "I think he's taught you well, actually. I never... I never really talked about all of this before, and you were right. It's nice to get it out." She was quiet for a moment. "Would you... want to tell me about your maman?"
there's no life without you here

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] it has to be so lonely to be the only one who's holy - by Sohalia - 04-26-2023, 01:55 AM