Fimbultyr's silence
Are Jormsson
Cobbler / Leatherworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Wiggen Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Are
A body broken, scuffed and sore from days of labor. Sacrificing the flesh to purge the mind, or so he would have thought had he been capable of anything beyond living and toiling.

Even as he on soft soles walked wherever the wind carried him he could feel an emptiness. Not the comforting emptiness of a work well done or a day drawing to a close. No, the dark skies brought him no rest, not yet. As Are, hidden in the depths of his cloak, closed in on the shrine, he felt a pang of home sickness. How he at the worst of times had to scurry from shadow to shadow, hiding what faith he had all the while smiling to those who hunted them.

With a callused hand he pushed back his hood and hat. Kneeling seemed appropriate as well. "I come, seemingly abandoned. I name them not, but turn to you. In your world I turn to you." he whispered, eyes closed and a linen purse wrapped tightly in waxed thread pressed towards his chest where no pendant hung anymore. "Accept what little I have, the last of what I have." Are said, voice gaining in strength. With a muted clink he set the bag down at the foot of the shrine. An offering of silver, what little he had left. "Caido, I pray you turn upon me and grant me your light, let it aid me in these trying times. A lost son of an old world, one of failing faith in what was."

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:

A call to Caido?

Now that was something simply not done, for all who knew the name presumably also knew that Caido...had not been heard from.

In centuries.

And so the prayer fell upon deaf ears, or possibly no ears at all, for none know Caido's true face. And the Temple remained silent.
Are Jormsson
Cobbler / Leatherworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6'4" (193cm) | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Wiggen Offline
Change author:

Are
A deafening silence was all he could hear as he sat there in solace. Only the murmurs of voices in an adjacent corridor roused the cobbler from his waking sleep. Yet another mouthless god. The way his father had spat the very same words made his stomach turn and heart ache. Neither his own gods nor the only of this world he knew spoke to him. Why have you forsaken me? Tossed to the tides between worlds and set adrift with nothing but blind hope. But hope is all I have. The thoughts burned in his mind when he snuck back out into the chilly embrace of the night.