Sunjata <3
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
karma's a relaxing thought, aren't you envious that for you it's not?
Hey,

Word probably hasn't gotten to you yet, but I've taken over the Hanged Man in Torchline! I've already done a few upgrades, but I remember someone saying you were quite the expert when it came to bars.

Any tips?

I'll also be hosting a grand re-opening soon. Will you come? Pretty please?

xoxo.
Flora
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
relive who i've been at my worst,
every single night, looking for a distraction
Flora —

It’s kind of you to reach out to me. I’ve included a few tips for you from how I ran my bars;

Always make sure you have a variety of alcohol. Even being in Torchline where rum is popular, you want to have more options. Keep it stocked up.

Also, making your own signature cocktails will help. Make sure you have finger foods available, too. You don’t want your patrons getting sick from empty stomachs and too much alcohol.

Congratulations for taking over the Hanged Man. I’m honored to be invited to the grand opening. I’ll see you there.

— SW
the flood
waiting for the sun to rise
pretty sight for some hollow eyes
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.