Mom <3
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
karma's a relaxing thought, aren't you envious that for you it's not?
Momma <3

I miss you. Sorry, I haven't been to visit in a while but...well, the cold sucks.

I took over the tavern here in Torchline! I'm going to have the grand opening in a few days...please will you come?

xoxox
Flora

P.s. If you're still banging the courier, he can come too.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
HOTARU
I know when you were little girls
You dreamt of being in my world
My little flower,

I will bring you an enchanted gown if it will encourage you to visit me more, skyboats and flying are quite the pain. Though I admit the shoreline sounds far more appealing than all this snow in the height of Longheat.

In regards to your tavern I will absolutely be there - though hopefully you will have more intriguing souls in attendance than those too young to properly tease?

All my love,
Mom

P.s. If you believe I am so rusty as to resort to Tal as a bed partner, my visit is definitely overdue. But I shall invite him regardless you cheeky thing.
Don't forget it, don't forget it
respect that and bow down bitches
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 3059
karma's a relaxing thought, aren't you envious that for you it's not?
I'll never understand why you live up there. I've heard the cold can help reduce wrinkles, but you're far too beautiful to need to resort to that.

As for my roster, I do have quite the guestlist planned, but you'll always be on my A-List <3 . Ronin will be there too, but I think he's calmed down about...you know, everything. I've found mentioning his greying hair tends to take him down a few pegs.

With regard to Tal, I distinctly remember seeing him at your house. Do you really mean to tell me you've hired him as a maid? Actually, don't answer that. I don't need the mental image.

Can't wait to see you.

xoxo
Flora
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9667
HOTARU
I know when you were little girls
You dreamt of being in my world
You flatter me darling. Perhaps if the Academy ever runs dry I will move back to Torchline, though I imagine you would tire of me within a season, leaving me wrinkly and single.

In your words, as they were: ugh. Hopefully Remi's moon eyes will keep him sufficiently distracted so the rest of us can have a good time. I'm sure he will say Ronin's grey hairs are starlight poking through his pores. Gag.

Can't write much more now love, I have a sudden need to find black fabric for a maid dress. Completely unrelated of course.

All my love,
Mom
Don't forget it, don't forget it
respect that and bow down bitches
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.