hide from the heavens with me
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
"They were not. If you remember correctly, you were unwell and insane and it had been half a season since I'd even properly held a conversation with you," Ronin points out with a huff, though his own emotions are surprisingly still and soft given the memory he's dredging up. It really had been a strange and wonderful life so far, with no shortage of lows as well as highs. And though the Supernova would be lying if he said he wouldn't have changed some of it, he'd live it all again in a heartbeat to spend it with Remi.

I'm full of them, he assures his husband - good points, that is - though the other man's fading consciousness is infectious, and he hums a content sound to feel Remi stretch comfortably against him. Mumbling something that tries to be a goodnight into his husband's shoulder, it isn't long before Ronin is fast asleep. When morning comes it will find both demigods sleeping in the warm sand dunes instead of a bed, leathery dragon wings spread across them from the Supernova's shoulderblades to block out the light.

~FIN
show me your darkness.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!