hide from the heavens with me
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
"You'll have me," Ronin promises, the words darkly muttered against the shell of Remi's ear as he finally frees them both from the constraints of their clothing. Given that almost every detail of their situation has been played out in their minds, from the mounting pleasure to the urgency to the worry at being caught, it's no surprise that as Ronin shifts Remi's hips, he has no concept of slow or even gentle.

Entering the Lullaby somewhat brutishly given their usual dance with each other, at least Ronin has understood what the other man wants, and his duplicate appears on his knees in the small amount of space between Remi's feet, doe eyed and painfully aroused. Wasting little time, he takes Remi into his mouth, fingers wrapping hard around the base of his cock as he welcomes every thrust with an eager tongue and hollowed cheeks.

The hard and fast snap of his hips is something Ronin will have to apologise for later, but given how close they had been before being forced to consider reality, it's of little surprise. Gods, Remi, I'm close-- he manages, and since his husband's command had been to say his name, they'd better hope the music in the tavern is pretty loud.
show me your darkness.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
the lullaby
Love isn't all that it seems
I did you wrong
Exhaling sharply before nearly choking on his inhale as if the thrust of his husband's hips had somehow stolen the breath from his lungs, Remi feels himself go loose and tight in varying places. "Fuck," he moans as his eyes roll back slightly such that the appearance and subsequent touch of Ronin's duplicate catches him briefly off-guard. He'd just asked for this, yes, but with so many sensations and images fighting for pole position behind his eyes, the fingers and tongue around his erection nearly send him to his knees.

"Fuck me-" The Lullaby says out loud, though whether it's intentional or not isn't something Remi can comment on just now. The greediest parts of himself are what keep his hips in check if only because deep down he knows if he gags Ronin's duplicate on his cock the way he wants to, the magic will break and he'll be left having to tear his claws from the Tavern wall to push himself over the edge.

Just as close as his husband if not closer, Remi is both helpless to defy the oncoming wave of his orgasm as much as he's haughtily demanding of it. Fucked in a guildhall where no one knows they're together and where their hard and fast coupling is fueled by pure lust, or here just a few steps and one wall away from nearly everyone they know, this is what Remi wants such that the stifled moan that leaves his lips has not had to fight very hard in order to pass the Lullaby's teeth and warble out into the night. Gods help anyone who comes around the corner to witness this strange three-some, because Remi absolutely won't be taking any questions about it. Not as his mind begins to fill with white light and static races up the back of his thighs, igniting at the base of his spine before shattering forward with enough force to have the Lullaby supporting his weight by his claws alone as his knees buckle.
I'll stay here with you
Until this dream is gone
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
Remi's knees buckle but there's ample support waiting for him, one of Ronin's arms braced across his husband's chest and throat in a facsimile of their position in the imagined guildhall, the other pressed hard over the other man's palm to anchor them against the tavern. As the Lullaby tightens around him and the force of his own orgasm takes hold, however, the Supernova is left almost feral with it, and as much as his duplicate behaves, the same cannot be said of Ronin.

Remi's name does ring out into the night, but the sound is muffled by the way Ronin's teeth sink into the solid muscle that runs between his husband's shoulder and jugular. Tasting copper and giving zero fucks (maybe his teeth have grown sharp with a dragon's possessive nature, who can say), the last thrusts of his hips almost feel like too little compared to the intensity of the sensation vibrating through his body.

And of course the duplicate disappears with his loss in concentration, and Ronin has to summon every ounce of willpower not to let them sag painfully to the ground. "You're everything," he growls, his voice made rough by emotion as much as the fight between the shifts that share his soul. Kissing the savage mark left against Remi's shoulder with lips painted red, he doesn't bother to apologise. He doubts Remi will care.
show me your darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
the lullaby
I did you wrong
It's everything anyone could want, so long as anyone was a demigod who'd inadvertently developed a kink for pain, who healed fast enough for injury not to matter, and who was as feral and wild as he was soft and boyish. Given all those things—oh, and a husband of however many years who knew more about him than any partner had a right to—this would absolutely be the best sex ever.

Undone by the roughness of it, of the wild sweetness in his husband's bite, and the way the pair could support one another despite the knee-buckling pleasure of it, Remi sighs gratefully against some part of Ronin—his arm, he thinks—before deciding that opening his eyes his far too much effort. Adjusting his feet only so that he might balance on them rather than really stand, the Lullaby splays his fingers so that Ronin's might fit more snugly between them even as his claws keep them anchored against the Tavern wall.

"Only because you are everything I could ever want." Remi whispers in response, a smile curling the words affectionately. If he notices at all the bloody kiss on his neck or even minds it, he gives no sign save for the deeply satisfied inhale he takes. "I wish I could dream us home to bed. Short of that..I would happily sleep beneath the stars with you." He murmurs softly, all aggression utterly removed in lieu of Remi's characteristically sappy and desperately in love post-sex mood swing. "I can make us a bed long enough to fall asleep in, not that we will wake up in it."
I'll stay here with you
Until this dream is gone
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
His fingers slip between Remi's to press hard into the wall of the tavern, Ronin forced to pay at least a small amount of attention to logistics like standing and breathing. "I'll remind you of this the next time I leave my boots out for you to trip over," he says, amusement rumbling through his tone. With lips that are much softer in the wake of their tryst and teeth that are no longer quite so jagged, Ronin carefully kisses the blood away from Remi's shoulder before he risks moving either one of them.

Huffing a soft breath against the other man's neck as he extracts himself, the Supernova hitches both of their pants back up, but doesn't bother fastening them - who cares, when sleep feels so close? "We've woken up in worse places," he points out, feeling confident enough on his feet at last to ease Remi back against his chest, his arms slipping around him properly. "Make the bed - at least we'll fall asleep comfortable."
show me your darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
I did you wrong
Remi reaches for some quip to combat his husband's idle threat, but finds nothing within reach. Instead, he just huffs an exhausted laugh and tries to force some sensation back into his legs and arms that he might be able to move once the Tavern wasn't supporting his weight. "Do you think she will notice?" He wonders, nodding toward the deep grooves his claws have left, and gods if it doesn't feel suddenly like they are both the men they were when Raza owned the bar and they were constantly being thrown out for roughhousing.

With a smile on his lips and his eyes full of boyish adoration, Remi assists with the half-assed adjustment of their pants before leaning comfortably back against the Supernova. "See? I do make the bed, sometimes." The Lullaby points out with a low hum of laughter before rocking himself forward to test his ability to walk on his own. He can, not that he wants to, and had he not just promised to make them a bed he'd have already been in Ronin's arms as something furry and mischievous. Alas, he loops an arm about his husband's waist, content to walk only far enough on the beach to where they might reasonably fit a bed and absolutely no farther.

"That was quite a night out. I ... did not hate it." Remi admits with a crooked smile that heavily dimpled one of his cheeks and left the other rippled with smile lines.
I'll stay here with you
Until this dream is gone
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
"I think she will absolutely notice," Ronin says, trying and failing to hide the sheepish smile that's attempting to take over his lips. "But there are a lot of Attuned in Torchline, right? And molten tigers from the jungle, tide jaguars in the greenery..." He's not sure either of those creatures would leave such intentionally deep carvings in the wood, but Flora isn't an animal expert, as far as he knows. Hopefully that will work to their advantage.

"Oh ha," he drawls, leaning in to press a kiss against Remi's cheek before falling clumsily into step with him as they start to make their way down towards the beach. "I didn't hate it either. But then I think we both knew that would be the case, for me." The extroverted ying to Remi's more solitary yang, Ronin was always going to have a good time. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, though."

Inhaling the cool sea air and letting it out on a long sigh, Ronin feels suddenly exhausted in a way that demands instant gratification. "Needless to say, I think Flora's grand re-opening will go down in Torchline history."
show me your darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
I did you wrong
Making a sound in the back of his throat that's both guilty and bashful, Remi regards the grooves wondering if his (their?) daughter really is ignorant enough not to notice the height of such marks on the building. Well, he'd deal with it later.

"Well, to be fair you did not murder Hotaru so I think that counts as a surprising success on your part. " Ronin didn't even so much as spit in her direction as far as Remi could tell. 'I suppose it did make me realize that all the friends I had once...' Phoebe was still around, but Ianto? Isla? Those long gone like Amalia, Sam, Vai, Rexanna, Finn even..."..they are all dead, or just.." He shrugs, not wanting to put too much of a damper on their evening, but finding himself suddenly thinking of far more ghosts than he'd been expecting. "I suppose you are going to tell me I am not too old to make new friends, mm?"

Grinning, Remi leans against Ronin and places a poorly aimed kiss against his cheek. "I think so too, which is precisely what she will have wanted. To have that much drama in one place and not even a one bar fight?" The Lullaby whistles with pride.

Rolling his shoulders, Remi closes his eyes and pulls from his and Ronin's memory the bed from the monster hunter's guild. It's his go-to in times like these, not that he can really say why. Suddenly a massive four-post bed appears on the sand, heaped with furs and sheets that the duo will no doubt kick off before climbing in.
I'll stay here with you
Until this dream is gone
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
"Why thank you," Ronin said, his chest puffing out with pride. Alright, so his little Hotaru voodoo doll at home might end up with a few new pins in it thanks to tonight's outing, but it's better than the alternative, right? (Unless you believe in voodoo, he supposes). Turning his head to nuzzle a soft kiss behind Remi's ear, the Supernova is in a perfect position to feel the chill as it ripples across his husband's emotions, both unexpected and not at a time like this.

He at least has the decency to wait for the bed to appear on the sand before interrupting the Lullaby's concentration, Ronin drawing him close and into a surprisingly passionate kiss, given how spent the two of them are. "I don't know. You are very old," he considers with a wicked smile, backing them up towards the four poster.

"But you're also right. It's not my place to tell you to go out and make new friends, though." The reason they live in a place where literally hardly anyone can go is precisely because Ronin has stopped trying to manage his husband's social conduct. "If you did want to, that would involve coming down from the Cordillera a little more."
show me your darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
I did you wrong
The press of his husband's lips nearly has Remi's knees buckling again, and not simply because of how properly exhausted he feels. Drowsy with love, the Lullaby can't help the words that whisper from his lips against Ronin's: "Gods, but if I am old, what does that make you...?" He wonders sweetly, hastily pressing a kiss against Ronin's nose before tugging his shirt roughly off and discarding it nearby.

Wrinkling his nose at the thought of coming down off the mountain, Remi sighs as he begins to kick off his pants caring very little about who might be watching. "It was so different before, in the Grounds. We were all just...together, like it or not." Now, with everyone so spread out, it was easy to become antisocial and hermit-like if only because they had the space to do so. "Listen, I will think about it, alright? Do not get your hopes up." The last friend he'd made in Finn, had turned into a weirdly lustful and ravenous affair that had opened up parts of both the Lullaby and Spyglass that might better have been left unexplored.

Flopping into the bed, Remi reaches out his hands for the Supernova. "Will you be the big spoon?"
I'll stay here with you
Until this dream is gone
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
"I am ancient," Ronin hisses back against the warmth of his husband's lips. "Creaky and decrepit, and I'll need chamomile tea before bed and a walking cane to get around." Scrunching his nose at the kiss pressed against it, the Supernova allows his husband to part from him so they can discard their clothes until they're wearing little more than pale moonlight.

"If you like, I'll ask Ludo to make you a little Remi Taliesin barrier, trapping you in one region. I hear Halo is nice these days," he suggests with a fiendish grin, stretching his arms about his head and relishing the crackle of his spine. See? Creaky. "Think about it for as long as you need. I'm happy as long as you are happy, you know that."

Always happy to be the big spoon, Ronin clambers into bed without needing to be told twice, nuzzing into the sheets and inhaling deeply the old woodfire scent of the guildhouse. One arm sneaks out beneath Remi's pillow, the other slipping around his husband to draw him closer against the curve of his body. "Gods, I didn't expect to feel so tired," he mumbles.
show me your darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
I did you wrong
"You see? This is why I do not tell you things." The Lullaby complains, instantly seeking out Ronin's feet with his own that he might annoyingly rub them together. "Besides. The last time we were in Halo together...I think I was in a coma and you slept with Amalia." He grins. Somehow Remi always forgot about that little tryst until moments like these, and it always made him chuckle. "But do not even joke about it. That sounds like the sort of thing Ludo would love to do to me." And gods, it really did.

Scooching and shuffling until he was pressed firmly against the Supernova, Remi lets his body utterly relax into the old feather mattress that was permanently a fixture in his memories now. "Mmmm. Being proud parents is hard work." He agrees, stifling his yawn against Ronin's protruding forearm before languishing it with kisses.

"Should we be worried about Mateo?" Remi murmurs as exhaustion pulls his eyes closed and his breathing deepens. "You know..because of the drugs, and.." the lack of parental oversight for almost his entire life.
I'll stay here with you
Until this dream is gone
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
RONIN
the darkstar
light is easy to love.
"Hey," Ronin complains instantly, nuzzling into his husband's curls and squeezing him closer as if this is some kind of punishment. "Those were extenuating circumstances, alright? If anything, maybe you should go back to Halo so you can make better memories there. And forget about the ones you just talked about." Grinning, he presses a few kisses against the back of Remi's neck before letting himself relax fully into the bed.

"It really is," he agrees sleepily, more than content to slowly drift off when the other man's voice hits the air again, Ronin peeling open his eyes to consider the question. "...No, I don't think so," he decides eventually, pausing to yawn before clarifying. "When he gets into trouble, he tells us," he points out. "Even when his friends are in trouble. He's not afraid to come to us for help, and I think that's as much as we can expect." Sad, he supposes, but true.
show me your darkness.
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
the lullaby
I did you wrong
'Were the extenuating circumstances being that you were bored and cold?" Remi wants to know, and though once there might have been blue shards of colour surrounding his words, now there's only playful affection for the strange and wonderful life they'd lived together thus far. "Though I suppose I would not be upset about visiting Frey's Breath again..." Remi grins against Ronin's arm, both curling and stretching himself to better fit against the length of his husband's body.

Listening even as sleep tugs him toward its warm blackness, Remi hums a small sound of agreement. That is a good point. The Lullaby thinks, though already his mental voice is like melting syrup, such is his grasp on consciousness. Neither his words nor his mind have it in them to form any sort of coherent phrases, but nevertheless Remi is a bright ball of shining emotions in Ronin's arms as he cements this particular where and when in his memory forever.
I'll stay here with you
Until this dream is gone