Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 201
Dantalion
how the fuck am I supposed to know
He likes the way Hotaru sighs from his lips and curls around his tongue, but who is Danta to deny a lady her preferences? (An absolute cad, is the answer to that question). He goes willingly, seized by the lapels with a lash of a spaded tail and the distant tinkle of glass - he's neither finished his drink nor handed it off to someone, merely allowing it to shatter where it falls.

"As if I could," he croons in response, one hand hooking against the small of her back as they come so neatly together (double entendre most definitely intended), the other guiding the sway of her body and its generous curves with wicked delight. The beat of the music is nothing to the thrum of her pulse, and Danta moves to that dark rush of pumping blood.

He loves and hates the way her full lips are so tantalisingly out of reach, the friction caused by too many layers, and it's with a fanged smile half-cocked on his face that he leans in towards her ear. "Don't feel the need to be too gentle, now," he whispers.
if we're in love or if we're in pain?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - by Dantalion - 06-03-2023, 10:21 PM