Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 201
Dantalion
how the fuck am I supposed to know
How presumptuous to assume that biting isn't in Danta's arsenal of kinks; it's true that Ancients don't require it in the same innate sense as Ascended, but he's still a predator through and through, and as Hotaru's fingers glide through his hair and bring him closer still, he also proves to be a quick learner.

Lips and teeth meet the soft column of her throat, pressing enough to mark but not enough to break the skin, and a raw hum of impatience rumbles through his chest to feel her shift and grind against a body that's all too quick to react to the attention. With a mind made heady by perfume and imagined scenarios that might play out here on the dancefloor, his half-bite slants into a grin to hear her words dripping into his ear.

"I'm ashamed that you even have to ask," he purrs in return, straightening up enough for his fingers to tighten around the small of her back, for his free hand to trace the soft curve of her jaw. If only she knew the sorts of things he could get up to on his knees.
if we're in love or if we're in pain?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - by Dantalion - 06-04-2023, 08:15 PM