Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

Beneath his lips he will feel the vibration of a pleased hum, like a large predatory cat languishing in the sun that lives in her ribs and soul. The music thrums through the floor and into her bones, and his rumbling words coalesce alongside that resonance until she feels swallowed up and drugged by the energy around them.

Her laughter is swallowed by the crowd and the music, head thrown back in a waterfall of golden hair as she keeps his head close to her throat. Trusting his tight grip on her back to hold her steady, she lets both hands rake and push up his back and over the crests of his shoulders with firm, proprietary strokes. Up the sides of his neck - where she uses the tips of her fingers to press into his jaw for a moment, so she can tilt it higher and press her own blunted teeth to the swell in his throat - and finally into his hair, where they find the base of his horns and drag on them to swallow what little space remains between them. Diamond as they are she is discouraged from finding the sensitive spots on them, and instead focuses on using them to guide his head back so she can use her smaller frame to kiss at his collar bones as they sway and grind.
My baby wants me all of the time
But whenever we're kissing I'm rolling my eyes
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - by Hotaru - 06-06-2023, 08:00 PM