Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

His fingers in her hair makes her shudder just in time for him to shake and groan against her as if choreographed, which makes her gut flare with lustful satisfaction. While she's more than happy to give everyone quite the show, her patience - which has always been infamously short - is beginning to dwindle. Especially when he has the gall to praise her.

Still keeping the rhythm of her hips, she pushes harder into his front, guiding him backward step by step. "Wasting away, I'm beginning to think," she murmurs, and using her forward movement rises onto her toes to kiss him straight, foregoing all their teasing and dancing. Tempering the lightning in her fingers to something lighter and more playful, she lets that hand play with the hem of his shirt, intent on finding the warm skin of his waist.
My baby wants me all of the time
But whenever we're kissing I'm rolling my eyes
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - by Hotaru - 06-14-2023, 03:14 AM