Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

He's a great kisser, which makes it a lot harder to focus on maneuvering the two of them backwards to the door, but Hotaru is a great multitasker. Proof: as Danta lifts an arm to fiddle with the doorhandle, it gives Ru the opportunity to slip her hands beneath his shirt and get her electric fingertips on his stomach, blunt nails lightly scratching down the length of his abs to hook into the waist of his bottoms and pull him forcefully forward to grind him into her.

The door opens at exactly the same time, which means they don't go falling backwards into whatever mess lays behind and instead slide inside with a bit more grace. Kicking it shut carelessly with her foot, Hotaru finds his lips again in the dark, triumph in her chest. "Still just as good without an audience?" Murmured hotly against his mouth, refusing to part much further.
My baby wants me all of the time
But whenever we're kissing I'm rolling my eyes
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - by Hotaru - 06-14-2023, 09:06 PM