Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 201
Dantalion
how the fuck am I supposed to know
Luckily they're both here for the same thing, and time is not a luxury they can afford with Hotaru's daughter running the show just a flimsy wooden door away. Still, Danta isn't expecting to find someone even more impatient than he is, and before he can tilt his hips forward the Valkyrie is pinning him close with strong legs, the Ancient's breath stuttering in his chest as he's drawn into the tight, wet heat of her.

"Fuck," he whispers against her neck, his smile something she'll be able to feel and hear rather than see - and since Hotaru has made it very clear what she wants, Danta's fingers tighten around the backs of her legs so he can move within her, driving his hips deeper into her core.

It's regrettable that he's not able to find himself with his head buried between her thighs tonight, because if she tastes half as good as she feels he'll happily go feral for it. Another time, perhaps - for now it doesn't take long before the sound of the music is drowned out by the rhythmic slam of their entangled bodies against the storeroom door, Danta hitching her up further as if to encourage the angle of her hips against him, his teeth pressed against the soft flesh of her throat.
if we're in love or if we're in pain?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - by Dantalion - 06-24-2023, 12:55 PM