Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

She's full of surprises, right Danta? Maybe you've met your match. But now she's conveniently full of something else, and comparisons don't really matter after that.

Head thrown back against the door to give him plenty of room to fit his mouth against her throat, she obligingly moans and stutters her pleasure through the pace of his hips; hushed, perhaps, but the noise of the door rattling in its frame is unmistakable. Oops.

Simultaneously shameless, on a time limit, selfish, and perhaps distrusting he's good at this too, Hotaru trustingly places her weight in his hands to snake her own down her body and past the ruffled hem of her dress to tease and rub at herself. It has the side-effect of clenching down around him, which makes her exhale something like a whine as she works herself towards orgasm with her own hand.

That's when the sultry, whispered praise begins to trickle from her lips. 'Good' and 'yesss' and 'so good for me' that croon into his ears, encouraging him onward.
My baby wants me all of the time
But whenever we're kissing I'm rolling my eyes
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - by Hotaru - 06-28-2023, 07:59 PM