Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
Dantalion
how the fuck am I supposed to know
Honestly, were they not upright against a door in the middle of a party, perhaps Danta would have taken a bit more care to show Hotaru exactly what he can do. As it stands, his hands are a little busy keeping her aloft (and what interesting bruises his fingers will make on the backs of her thighs) and his lips and teeth are busy lavishing praise against her throat. They both know what they're here for, luckily - at least neither of them can be mistaken there.

Hissing out a breath to feel her tighten around him, he shifts enough to give her hands space to manoeuvre, even as his pace grows more brutish and impatient. There's nothing like having one's ego stroked (among other things) by encouragements whispered in a sultry tone, though Danta would be lying to say he didn't long for those whispers to become reckless moans; and so, his thrusts hard and deep, he joins Hotaru in working himself towards his own end.
if we're in love or if we're in pain?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - by Dantalion - 06-29-2023, 05:30 PM