Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru

Danta has no need to worry as he is providing plenty. Hotaru can take care of the rest - and ensure they both leave this little supply closet happy. It helps that her own hands know her body best, because time is not in plentiful supply, and she can work herself to the edge swiftly with her fingers. Even dipping down further to feel where they meet, and giving that reckless moan he so badly wants to hear.

With the pace frantic now it doesn't take long for Hotaru's legs to spasm and clench hard around his waist, providing the rigidity she needs to tremble and spasm her way through her orgasm as she bites out a strangled curse that bleeds into the shape of his name (which he should be grateful for, because Ru normally doesn't bother to remember hookup names long enough for that). She goes limp in his bruise-tight grip as the aftershocks die, and her sharp eyes watch him in the dark, pupils slitting in catlike fashion to better see the moment when he follows her off the cliff.
My baby wants me all of the time
But whenever we're kissing I'm rolling my eyes
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - by Hotaru - 07-03-2023, 07:13 PM