Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Online
Change author:
MP: 201
Dantalion
how the fuck am I supposed to know
It's both expected and not, the way she suddenly clenches around him, her legs locking hard about his waist, his name singing from her lips in a way that's such a turn on he's heedless not to throw himself over that edge after her. Fingers flinching against the backs of Hotaru's thighs, the expression on Danta's face is like an exquisite sort of pain (though anyone who has been in the throes of an orgasm knows that it's anything but), and he rides out those final hard thrusts with a moan that will likely be heard over the sound of the music outside.

But that's not for him to worry about - it's not his bar or his daughter - and for a few breathless seconds, there's nothing but the warm haze of pleasure and the muffled noise from the party outside, punctuated now and then by the pant of their breath. "You're welcome to look me up any time you come down from Halo," he informs her, his words shaped by a fanged smile, and as he gently lowers her to the ground and extracts himself, it's with a brief, hot kiss to her lips.
if we're in love or if we're in pain?
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Don’t care who sees me out of my clothes - by Dantalion - 07-04-2023, 05:30 PM