step 1: super sekrit meeting time
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
flora

Flora quite liked running a secret organization, if only because the pageantry that went into it was right up her alley. For instance, she'd sent out cryptic letters to each member making it seem as if she needed their presence at the Hanged Man for purely tavern-related business, but of course she expected her new crew to see through this right away. Even if they didn't, so long as they actually showed up it wouldn't be a problem.

With drinks poured and some snacks set out on the various tables, Flora stood behind the small bar she'd set in the Guild, fingers tapping lightly against the surface. It was early ish in the day, only around 10 or so, such that there shouldn't be anyone in the Tavern. If there was, she had Everest stationed out there to take orders or make drinks should someone come in, though she doubted that he'd be overrun.

Open to members of the Thieves Guild to make sure everyone has met and to plan a heist!
what doesn't kill me makes
me want you more
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
George Shepherd
Thief

Age: 31 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
There but for the grace of the gods go I
When one's guild leader called, one came, regardless of the vague message or the early hour. George had been up late the night before, and so it was with a certain reluctance that he had dragged himself out of bed. By the time he arrived, though, he had shaken off the remnants of sleep and was alert and ready for whatever Flora needed. Something to do with the guild, or he'd lost his mind entirely. She could just need help around the bar, but they'd only recently fixed it up. There shouldn't be much that needed doing, unless it was to unload a shipment of ale or something. And didn't she had people for that?

In any case, he arrived bright and early to the Hanged Man, slipping into the entrance and nodding to the man at the bar - someone he didn't really recognize, but he didn't know everyone - before making his way into the back room, careful to turn the handle just so to avoid ringing the bell attached. "Hello, love," he greeted Flora with a crooked smile, taking in the scene with a quirked brow. She'd gone to some length to prepare the Guild room for whatever she had in store, and George had to admit that his curiosity was piqued.
And when you kiss me, I am happy enough to die
George

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Crow Offline
Change author:
MP: 225

When stunted hand earns place
with man By mere monstrosity
Eleftheria didn't know what to expect as they walked into the back room of the Hanged Man, but they had to admit they were a little nervous. Never having met other guild members before besides George, they wanted to make a good impression while also secretly afraid that they wouldn't get along with anyone. The cryptic message from Flora, the guild leader, didn't help things, but El supposed that was just how business in a Thieves Guild was done.

When they came in, they only saw George and Flora and relaxed at that. Hopefully there weren't too many more people for them to meet. They grabbed a drink and a snack before sitting down and getting comfortable. "Hello," is all they said before beginning to munch.
Alarms are struck and shore
is shook By sheer atrocity
Hawke
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
flora

(Going to just pretend this takes place in the new season AHEM)

Raising an aqua stare toward George, the Doubletake eyed him with new interest. He'd been on a date with her mother after all, and according to Hotaru said date had gone quite well. Looking the thief up and down with a gaze hard enough that George might think he could practically feel it, Flora raised a brow and made a little hmm! sound to herself before smiling. 'Hello yourself.' She trilled, before turning her stare toward El. 'Oh hey. El, right? George told me a bit about you.' So saying she closed the door behind them before turning on her heel and moving toward one of the paintings on the back wall.

Sliding the frame aside, Flora revealed a relatively obvious hiding place. It wasn't the sort of location she'd put anything of immense value, but given that this was all mostly for show anyway, she hadn't been too worried. Tugging out a few letters, she turned and handed one to George and another to El. The parchment was thick and expensive, with an over-the-top wax seal. If broken, both guild members would find a diagram of a local house, details of a safe within said house, and an itemized list of what could be found within. Jewels and coins aplenty, but there also seemed to be several magical items listed as well.

"My sources say that a wealthy widow has just moved in with her son. She's quite elderly, but her son is young and paranoid, hence the safe."
what doesn't kill me makes
me want you more
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
George Shepherd
Thief

Age: 31 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
There but for the grace of the gods go I
Flora's hard stare didn't go unnoticed, and George raised a brow with a look of amusement as she gave a little hmm. Still, whatever was on her mind seemed to pass quickly, for she turned her attention to El instead. Pondering the look, George sauntered further into the room, following Flora with a quick grin for El. Their fearless leader stopped before a painting on the back wall, and George guessed before she slid the frame aside what was going to come next. As hiding places went, it wasn't particularly innovative, but given that it was a picture frame in the hideout of the Thieves Guild, George was willing to bet that not too many people were going to have access to the room to search.

When offered the letter, George took the thick, expensive parchment and broke the seal to find a diagram of something that he quickly realized was a house. Within the house, it seemed, there was a safe containing jewels, coin, and some magical items that they were presumably targeting. "Those are some sources," he said appreciatively. "Just how paranoid is the son? Any guards?"
And when you kiss me, I am happy enough to die
George

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Crow Offline
Change author:
MP: 225

When stunted hand earns place
with man By mere monstrosity
El took the thick parchment and broke the seal open to investigate the contents, giving little more than a nod to Flora in response to her words. There were many details about the target inside, including a detailed blueprint of the house and an itemized list of things to steal. El read over the list carefully, noting that there were rare magical items, not just jewels and coins, to be found within the safe. Their eyebrows lifted a little at this. They had never involved themself with a heist of this magnitude before. They immediately became concerned with all the ways it could go wrong, but didn't let the any of their doubts show on their face. They felt the need to prove themself as a competent thief, especially considering this was to be their very first official assignment.

George asked some pertinent questions about guards, which El honestly hadn't even thought of. It went to show how inexperienced they were in all this. They did know that rich people had lots of servants, however, which meant that there were more than just guards to worry about. It seemed ideal to execute the heist when there were less people around.

"Do your sources know whether the son likes to travel? If his mother is elderly, she likely won't, but it would make things much easier for us if he and his servants fucked off to some other place while we went in." It was just an idea, nothing solid. El suspected that this was the time for brainstorming more than anything.
Alarms are struck and shore
is shook By sheer atrocity
Hawke