God Quest Deliver Me
Quest turn-in for Frey
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
The Shrine in the Citadel had become a place of comfort and anticipation for the courier. Boreal sniffed around at the burning candles as Tal knelt to lay the vial of Blood Birch sap and his Special Delivery Dagger on the altar. He lit a fresh taper from the fire that was never allowed to go out and then added the small clay pot with its rich black potting soil as his offering. Nestled within it was a seed from the Suvahasi that had looked particularly cool: a deep, polished black oval as big as his thumb and covered with interesting wrinkles that seemed to shift in the shadows. He made sure it was centered just so and then sat back on his heels, trying not to vibrate with excitement.

Well, not too much, at least. Boreal finished her investigations and came over to sit behind him, resting her head on his shoulder with a happy grumble as he scratched her cheek and then drew a steadying breath, closing his eyes as he made his request of the deity.

"Frey, I finally did it! Everythin' y'said I should. Can y'give my Dagger your blessin' again, please?"

Third time's the charm
1. Complete a thread using the dagger - and its special ability - to do something other than fight (to cut vegetables) {se} i'll point you to the mirror
2. Encounter some singing stones in Stormbreak and use them to sharpen the Special Delivery Dagger. Steelsong
3. Collect the sap from a Blood Birch in Halo, using the dagger to cut the bark. Ensure the blade is entirely coated red. Tree's a crowd
4. Complete a thread with a character who has been in a knife fight. {Training} Slice of life

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey
Anywhere but here and perhaps Tal's Very Interesting Seed might have bloomed in all of its full, monstrous glory. Alas, while Frey is fully capable of such a thing, the poor plant wouldn't stand a chance in these frigid temperatures. Something does happen, however, and with the faintest of pops, the Courier will look down to see a tiny little shoot from the pot, ready to be taken to the greenhouse and nurtured there.

"A busy, busy buttercup," they croon, not appearing visually, but rather as a fragrant breeze that surrounds both Boreal and Talyson, lifting a few errant ningo feathers into the air to make them dance and sway. "But of course..."

As if of its own accord, both dagger and vial of crimson sap rise into the air; the glass bottle uncorks itself, and the stream of viscous scarlet will appear to wind and wrap around the blade, adhering, it seems, to those places it has touched previously, until the dagger is left veined with red.

Talyson has completed his quest and has upgraded his dagger!

Type: Grey | Style: Offensive | Level: Mastered
Special Delivery Dagger | A carefully crafted dagger veined with crimson markings, decorated with the foot of a blink hare. Upon making a stabbing motion in the air, the dagger may damage a target up to 30ft away from the user.
Talyson Seawright
the Messenger
Courier

Age: 27 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 10 - Strg: 44 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 52 - Int: 1
BOREAL - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5250
His eyes were drawn first to the seed which bloomed so suddenly, bringing a look of brief surprise and delight to the courier's face before Frey's voice had them bringing their had back up again. the breeze stirred the courier's shaggy hair and Boreal crooned back to the god, an unexpected music in her voice as Tal hugged her a little harder, his grin widening with eagerness.

The magic of the god swirled around his weapon and the Blood Birch sap and his eyes grew large as he practically vibrated. "This is amazin'" he breathed when the weapon was finished. He reached out to take it reverently, tracing one of his fingers along a crimson vein as he admired the wickedly sharp vein. "Thank you, Frey!" The dragon rumbled a contented counterpoint, her scaly tail sliding back and forth across the floor in a reptilian wag. "I'll come see you again soon! Promise!"

~Fin