[SE] Crafty [fin]
Eternum Galbatorix
Information Broker

Age: 21 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Ivar Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Eternum found himself at a tavern once again. This time, he had a chisel and some rubies in front of him. His attention was drawn to the task at hand.

"Every jewel has a story. Let's see what these rubies will tell."

He took a ruby and examined it closely. His gaze was intent, trying to discern the perfect design within the raw gem.

"Potential is a wonderful thing. What shall you become?"

With the chisel in hand, Eternum gently started to shape the ruby. Each strike was precise, releasing small fragments of the gem.

"In every creation, there's a spark of magic."
Sola Freyen
Socialite

Age: 19 | Height: 5' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Sabrina Offline
Change author:
ack in the familiar ambiance of the tavern, Sola remembered it was a tavern just like this one where she'd first met Eternum. This time, he was seated at a table, a chisel and some rubies spread out before him. His focus was laser-sharp, the hubbub of the tavern fading into the background.

"This should be fun," she mused, approaching his table.

His keen inspection of the ruby piqued her interest. The way his gaze seemed to search for the gem's hidden potential was intriguing.

"It's fascinating, isn't it?" Sola observed, her eyes reflecting the soft glow of the ruby. "The wonder of potential, the possibilities that lie within a single stone. What are you trying to do with it? Craft something? Do you mind if I join in? I have my own that I need to work on."

As Eternum began chiseling the ruby, each stroke precise and thoughtful, she watched with unabated fascination. The shards of ruby that flew with each strike seemed like fragments of a story taking shape.
Eternum Galbatorix
Information Broker

Age: 21 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Eternum looked up as Sola approached. His gaze softened, a clear sign of recognition. His fingers danced over the rubies, their rich hue glinting under the tavern's light.

"Ah, an unexpected pleasure. Join me, by all means."

He passed a ruby to Sola, watching her take it with a knowing smile. The tavern hummed around them, their shared focus creating a calm oasis.

"Every gem holds a thousand stories. It's just a matter of unveiling them."

His hands moved with precision, the chisel slowly revealing the ruby's true form. He glanced at Sola, his eyes gleaming with curiosity.

"And what tale will your gem tell, I wonder?"
Sola Freyen
Socialite

Age: 19 | Height: 5' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Change author:
As his fingers danced over the rubies, Sola couldn't help but notice the deep, rich glow under the tavern's warm light.

"A pleasant surprise indeed," she said, joining him at the table.

Taking the ruby he offered, Sola examined it closely, her eyes tracing the gem's rough edges. Despite the bustling atmosphere around them, they shared a moment of calm and focus.

"I wonder how how nature even makes a gem," she agreed, her gaze moving between the ruby and Eternum. "Is it by magic? Or the will of the gods?"

She watched Eternum work with the chisel, his movements careful and precise as he shaped the ruby. His curious glance made her smile.

"I guess I'll have to find out," she responded, her gaze filled with anticipation.
Eternum Galbatorix
Information Broker

Change author:
Eternum chipped away at the rough gemstone. He hadn’t the tools to properly cut it so no matter what it was going to look shoddy. He wanted to fit the damned thing into an amulet he could wear around his neck.

"Nature's miracles often surprise us. I can’t imagine making something like this with magic though."

He worked on another ruby, chisel striking with care.

"Feel free to join. I’ve some glue and some other bits and pieces you could use to make your own jewelry, if you so choose. I was planning on making more than one thing tonight so that I can pay for my trip home and also keep a little something for the memories.”
Sola Freyen
Socialite

Change author:
Sola watched Eternum work on another ruby, his lack of proper tools doing nothing to deter his determination. His invitation for Sola to join him was met with an appreciative smile.

"Thank you," she said, picking up a chisel. "I suppose there's a first time for everything."

As she began to work on her ruby, she found herself captivated by the process. "This is...fascinating," she admitted, her gaze focused on the ruby in her hand. "I just want something that will make my neighbor jealous. I doubt they will be all that impressed with my handiwork though," she added with a chuckle.
Eternum Galbatorix
Information Broker

Change author:
Eternum's fingers moved with practiced care, chiseling the ruby with an almost reverent focus. Despite the limitations imposed by the tools at hand, he found the process meditative.

"It isn’t as bad as I thought it would be honestly. At least we’re not out in the heat. I can’t stand the heat by the way I can’t wait to make it back to Halo."

He was happy when Sola took him up on his offer. Surely she wanted to make something too. What kind of woman didn’t enjoy jewels?

"What kind of jewelry will you create? I think you would look mighty fine with a bracelet or a ring."
Sola Freyen
Socialite

Change author:
The cool ambience of the tavern offered a pleasant reprieve from the day's heat. As Sola considered the uncut gems before her, a sense of creativity sparked within her. She picked up a smaller chisel and looked thoughtfully at the ruby in her hand. It was an opportunity to transform the rugged stone into a piece of personal memory. "So much better than enduring the scorching sun," she murmured to herself.

His curiosity about her crafting plans met with a noncommittal smirk on her face. "Well, we'll see," she replied, her mind already playing with design possibilities. "Maybe you’re right, I should focus on a bracelet or a ring... Something that will capture the essence of this day."
Eternum Galbatorix
Information Broker

Change author:
Sola's noncommittal response elicited a chuckle from him. The mystery of her intentions added an interesting twist to the evening. He wondered what design she was considering and how she planned to execute it. He just hoped she had a better clue of what she was doing. He finally ended up affixing his gemstone into an amulet and was just trying to get the string to loop into the right holes.

As they continued to work in the comfortable silence of the tavern, Eternum found himself pondering about the infinite possibilities within each rough gemstone. He was looking forward to seeing Sola's creation and how the final product would reflect their memorable day.
Sola Freyen
Socialite

Change author:
The sound of his chuckle drew a playful roll of her eyes. She was well aware of the curiosity that her ambiguity sparked in him. "The suspense is part of the fun," she said, her grin echoing the twinkle in her eyes. While he was trying to affix his gemstone into an amulet, she had decided on her own design: a simple, rustic ring.

Sola felt the quiet hum of the tavern wrap around them like a comforting blanket as they continued to work. His words about the endless possibilities within each gemstone resonated with her. Yes, it was indeed the choices they made that could transform a simple rock into a cherished keepsake.

In anticipation of the finished pieces, she added, "Let's make it another friendly competition, shall we? Who can come up with the most aesthetically pleasing piece? I'm sure it'll be a fitting reflection of our day."
Eternum Galbatorix
Information Broker

Change author:
Eternum found Sola endearing, a refreshing trait that added another layer to her intriguing personality. He was getting quite accustomed to her friendly challenges, and this one was no different.

"A competition, huh?"

He raised an eyebrow at her in amusement.

"You're on."

As Eternum set finalize his amulet, he was aware of the stakes now. It was no longer just about creating a piece that would serve as a reminder of the day, but also about outshining Sola's design. He took some sandpaper and used it to smoothen out some edges. He’d neglected them before but now he wanted to outdo Sola.
Sola Freyen
Socialite

Change author:
As Sola finished working on her ring, she pulled back to examine the fruits of her labor. It was rough and unpolished - nothing compared to the masterpieces that skilled jewelers crafted. Yet, there was something inexplicably charming about its imperfection.

"I suppose it'll have to do," she mumbled to herself, her words full of self-deprecating humor. She held the ring up to the light, watching how the crimson of the ruby gleamed under the glow. She thought the effort she had put in hadn’t paid off.

With a slight shrug, she slipped the ring onto her finger. It wasn't the prettiest piece of jewelry, but it was hers, crafted by her own hands, a memento from this unique adventure. A wide grin bloomed on her face as she looked at Eternum, extending her hand to display her creation.
Eternum Galbatorix
Information Broker

Change author:
As Sola displayed her creation, Eternum felt a genuine warmth spread through him. Despite its roughness, the ring possessed an undeniable charm, reflective of the journey they had embarked upon.

"It looks wonderful."

Turning his attention to his own creation, he studied the crude amulet. Like Sola's ring, it was far from professional craftsmanship, but it held a distinct allure.

"Not the finest piece, I'll admit."

The weight of the day's work began to settle in his bones, a pleasant fatigue.

"It has been a memorable day."

He stretched his tired limbs.

"But I think it's time to turn in for the night. I'll see you in the morning."

With that, he stood, his hand briefly resting on her shoulder as he passed her, making his way towards his well-deserved rest.