To transport some wood
Eternum Galbatorix
Information Broker

Age: 21 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Ivar Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Eternum was walking down this snowy street with his arms carrying firewod. The wood was rough and it kinda hurt his hands, but he didn't really mind 'cause he knew it'd make a good fire later. His breath was like, puffing out all frosty 'cause it was so cold.

Then, he decided he'd had enough of lugging all that wood, so he dumped it on the ground. He was panting like crazy, trying to catch his breath. He leaned up against some wall, feeling the cold through his jacket.

He took a breather and just tried to get some rest. He knew he shouldn’t have brought so much with him but he couldn’t help himself.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
And in your darkest hour,
I hold secrets flame
The Sword had delivering stores of meat to families on his list for the morning, and grateful to be nowhere near any office, he’d obliged by hastening out his sled, placing the wares within, and ensuring Belial and Zuriel got efficient exercise by rambling or flying after him. Checking over the names of which households and broods required the trip, he folded the paper back into the pocket of his long coat, and persisted down the road.

Only to come upon another – vaguely a stranger, though he probably shouldn’t have been – panting and resting, near some dumped lumber. Arching his brow, and gazing back at his companions, he shrugged his shoulders before dragging the vessel over, and speaking to the individual. “Do you need help?”
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace
Eternum Galbatorix
Information Broker

Age: 21 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Eternum's eyes widened at the sight of the man pulling a sled. It was such a simple solution, yet it had not crossed his mind earlier. The man's question pulled him out of his thoughts, causing him to chuckle softly.

“I’d love some help, if it isn’t too much trouble."

He moved to stand straight, extending his gloved hand towards the stranger.

"I'm Eternum by the way."

He had to admit, the thought of someone else sharing the load was a welcome relief. The strain of carrying the firewood was starting to take its toll on his body. Not to mention the bitter cold of the snow that had managed to seep through his clothes. He felt a shiver run through his body, and he hastily brushed the snow off his pants. The thought of returning to the warm interior of his home was more appealing than ever. And with this stranger's help, he might get there sooner than expected.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
DEIMOS
I hold secrets flame
Halo was a region that thrived on their assistance with one another – it was how they’d survived for so long. This was just another example of citizens lending their support – as was frequently done with food, storage, sicknesses, and any other means or necessities. Shaking the man’s hand in return, the Sword committed the name to memory, eyes narrowing only a fraction as he recognized the individual from the recent meeting about deities and heralds. “Deimos.”

From there, with Belial taking his spot on the sled with a shuffle of deer feet and wings, the Warden began snagging at the lumber, and placing the blocks of wood within the vessel. “Where are you headed?”
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace
Eternum Galbatorix
Information Broker

Change author:
Eternum blinked at the name 'Deimos'. It sounded familiar. Perhaps this was someone important who he’d heard of during his time as an information broker… No, it was the guy from the meeting the other day. Eternum smiled to him.

“Nice seeing you again. Sheesh you don’t have much trouble lifting the wood do you?”

Eternum tried helping load the sled and noticed just how much weaker he was in comparison.

“Not far, down the path and off to the right. That’s where my house is anyways. I hope I’m not interrupting your work.”

Eternum noticed that there was other stuff on the sled. Way too much for one person to justify bringing home, so he gathered that he was moving stuff for a business. Eternum stopped staring after a few moments then tried finding a place to stand or sit.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
DEIMOS
I hold secrets flame
Arching his brow, he snorted vaguely at the statement – loading the remnants of the lumber in the same easygoing style. “Experience,” he rumbled, in strength, diligence, and carting things around for seemingly eternities.

The sled wouldn’t be large enough to carry the meat, wood, Belial, and Eternum, so the man would likely find himself walking alongside. Zuriel, ever the sovereign depiction, glanced at him from near Deimos’ shoulder, but offered nothing more than her narrowed eyes. Noting at the directions, and knowing some of his own distribution was in the area, he nodded. “No problem. I need to deliver near there.”

Tugging at the vessel, he began sweeping along the Citadel roads with his long strides, glancing back at the other every so often to ensure he was still there. Curiosity, along with stoicism and hoards of other facets, always interwove its way to his machinating mind, and so his deep vocals carried along the breadth of the path again. “What is your role in Halo?”
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace
Eternum Galbatorix
Information Broker

Change author:
{OOC: I don’t really know what the belial and zuriel creatures are}

Eternum tried his best to keep up with the man as he started moving. He was fine with walking, it was what he would have to do anyways.

“I deal in information and rumors, not really a role my parents would be proud of. I hope to someday become more useful. I wield lightning magic but I’ve never showed enough promise to be able to do much with it.”

He stopped talking for a few moments to catch his breath. He eyed the animals in their presence, wondering if they were just pets or they served some other purpose.

“What about you? You a hunter or something?”
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
DEIMOS
I hold secrets flame
Information and rumors certainly coaxed an arch to his brow. But, as a man who’d once openly employed many of the same ilk and regards, deploying his thieves out into shadows to manifest their cloak and dagger traditions, he saw no shame in such an occupation. “A useful one, nonetheless,” with or without parents’ approvals.

The mention of magic had him snorting (because he often associated lightning with Hotaru and Sah), which made Eternum one of the many Abandoned living amidst Halo’s protective walls. “There are quite a few of us with the same skills. And it takes time to hone those powers.” Glancing ahead, to where the spires of the school rose over buildings and houses, he jutted his jawline towards the sanction. “Have you thought about going to the Academy?”

Belial, ever the winged, carnivorous deer, and local mischief maker, unfurled his feathers and screeched at the stranger for no real reason – other than sources of amusement. Shaking his head, Deimos kept his attention on pulling the sled and winding down another road as they conversed. The question gave him the slightest bit of pause – half-wondering how grand this man’s tactics were, if he hadn’t known who’d been leading this kingdom for several years now. “One of the Wardens of Halo.”
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace
Eternum Galbatorix
Information Broker

Change author:
Eternum chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly. "Academics was never really my strong suit, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to give it another shot."

Just then, he yelped, jumping as the anime made noise suddenly. He shot Deimos a slightly scared look before chuckling, brushing off his surprise.

"Quite the companion you've got there. How’d you two meet?"

At the revelation of Deimos' title, Eternum feigned a look of surprise, before laughing heartily.

"Oh, you're one of the Wardens? My, my, I had no idea."

His tone was jovial and sly. He thought it was best to play his ignorance off as a joke. Getting interested in politics was a very recent endeavor for Eternum.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
DEIMOS
I hold secrets flame
Deimos was beginning to wonder if simply…paying attention may not have been one of Eternum’s stronger skills, but he coincided with the sheepish notions nonetheless. “It would strengthen your magic,” and he shrugged his shoulders again. If the Abandoned didn’t have the motivation to do so, at least in the moment, the Warden wouldn’t be pushing him any further into those regards.

Belial had a wicked streak of mischief rampage through him at the man’s look, to which the Sword could only shake his head, glare and warn the creature again. “That is Belial. My apologies.” Which was something he had to do, frequently, given the companion’s aspects. “He is a peryton. Found him hunting down ningo.” The youth wagged his fluffy deer tail, and then leaned back into his spot along the sled.

Not knowing who your local leaders were was a bit of a conundrum for Deimos, uncertain what to make of Eternum. Choosing to ignore the joke altogether, he turned down a lane. “Need to drop some off here,” before snagging at a bundle of food, and wandering up to the closest door.
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace
Eternum Galbatorix
Information Broker

Change author:
He noted the comment about the Academy and nodded at the deer as it went back to the sled.

Seeing Deimos' demeanor and how efficiently he handled his tasks, Eternum couldn't help but feel a bit of admiration. The man carried an air of seriousness that was hard to ignore, and it made Eternum slightly self-conscious about his own easygoing nature. He watched as Deimos delivered, intrigued by his leadership.

He was suddenly curious about this man who seemed so different from him. Could he learn something from Deimos? Only time would tell.

Once Deimos returned, Eternum pointed towards the remaining stuff on the sled, his curiosity getting the best of him.

"So if you’re not a hunter, who hunted all this stuff down?"

He dropped his joking tone and adopted a more formal one, an inquisitive one.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
DEIMOS
I hold secrets flame
Finishing the delivery with a few thanks and handshakes, the Sword returned to the sled, snagging at the thread to pull it along. “While I do hunt, that is not my main profession,” and here he grinned – because there were multitudes that Deimos encompassed – including still holding his General mantle, ensuring the protection of the kingdom, and any other political means. “Our hunters bring multitudes in, and then we can deliver.” Beings like Noah, who’d long since tracked across the snow, knew ins and outs of herds, and where the best locations were – for either avoidance or perseverance. “Halo works well as a community.”

He had to wonder at the information brokers talents, considering these were well-known portions to their land. Perhaps he’d recently come into the role. His long strides persisted and continued along the snowy stones and paths, until they came to another home, and he rinse and repeated the same gestures. Returning, he inclined the potential in that direction too. “You can always join one. They are happy to have assistance.”
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace
Eternum Galbatorix
Information Broker

Change author:
Eternum nodded thoughtfully, appreciating the insight into the way Halo worked as a community.

"It's nice to see such strong cooperation. Makes me feel a bit guilty for not contributing more, honestly."

At Deimos's suggestion, Eternum's curiosity perked up, a thoughtful look crossing his features.

"What sorts of stuff do you think I could help with if my lightning powers develop? Hunting was my first thought but… I’d love less violent options."

Eternum had never considered his magic as something that could contribute to a community, but now that the thought was in his mind, he found himself increasingly interested in the idea.
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
DEIMOS
I hold secrets flame
Tugging and dragging the sled further, Zuriel snorted over his shoulder, and he tended to her by patting her on the muzzle, before glancing back at Eternum. “You can always start,” he insinuated – for Halo’s necessities were large and encompassing, given its size, climate, and people. Hardy and determined, strong and enduring, but constantly combatting something amidst the wake of the world.

Someone who didn’t seek violence (already an opposite of several individuals within the Citadel, including the Sword), but utilizing a power surely meant for such motions, the Warden had to take a moment to calculate out other endeavors. “Could be used as a light source and guide.” A beacon, a streak, lighting up various areas. “Starting fires,” since Halo never wanted any to go out. “Creating and controlling storms.” He shrugged his shoulders; for all had their arrays of vehemence to them, but if the Abandoned was purposeful about it, the viciousness could be avoided. “Sah and Hotaru also wield lightning, if you ever want to consult with them.” Though neither had issues with brutality and ferocity either.
master of nothing place;
of recoil and grace