God Quest don't stop now
quest turn in for Saffy
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
flora

Well, that had all gone remarkably smoothly. Hopefully Safrin would be so pleased at how quickly Flora had finished her quest that the goddess wouldn’t mind that she’d had significant help in getting it done. Not that the Doubletake thought that Frey and Safrin were alike at all, but surely if getting a helping hand was against the rules, she’d have found out by now?

Here’s hoping.

Forcing herself to wait until sundown, Flora arrives at Safrin’s shrine with a beautiful seaglass necklace as an offering as well as the items she’d been required to bring. “Hi Safrin, I’ve brought everything you asked for.” The girl says, falling to her knees before the shrine.

beach babes

1. Bring an Echo Shark
{SE} through the night water R&R capture them for her and delivered in Flora
2. Collect Blushberries
incantevole! Collects some with Mateo
3. Collect a dream cactus
& everything nice Uses the one Mateo brought her in the bar
4. Bring melted memory snow
{Mini Event} you have to duet alone Tal brought from Halo.
5. Bring bits of both Isla and Remi.
Dad Remi's feather
cheap medicine Isla's lipstick on a napkin
what doesn't kill me makes me
want you more
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
”My my.” Appearing in a rush of starlight, Safrin stands poised on the sand with her arms folded comfortably across her chest and an eyebrow raised. ”I’m not sure I’ve ever had someone return to me so quickly before.” Chuckling, the goddess waves her hand causing the components to rise into the air. Swirling around one another before popping! together with a sound like breaking glass, a small vial of ruby red liquid appears where everything else had been moments before.

“Whoever drinks this will experience the entirety of Remi and Isla’s relationship, from start to finish. Only Ludo trades in actual memory, so think of this as an entirely accurate reeniactment.”  Safrin explains, handing the vial over to Flora.

Rela Vial | A red liquid that when consumed will accurately replay the entirety of Remi and Isla’s relationship from start to finish with full visual and sensory accompaniment.
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
flora

Swallowing hard, the Doubletake reaches out for the vial with fingers that grasp it reverently. “Thank you so much.” She whispers, finding this moment somehow quite anticlimactic. Surely that was only because of all the prep work which had gone into this moment. Now all there was to do was send Remi the letter and put the vial somewhere he’d reasonably think had been his idea.

”Oh, by the way?” Turning her eyes up to Safrin and trying not to gawk too openly at the goddess’ beauty (not that Flora thought she would mind at all), the girl clears her throat. “A few people have been asking about you. Non Torchers for the most part.” She pauses, her grin turning slightly catlike. “I told them all you were the best.” Not in so many words, but certainly that had been what she’d implied.

“Anyway. Thought you’d want to know. Thanks for this!” So saying, the Doubletake, now with butterflies in her stomach, flit away from the shrine to complete the last phase of this personal quest.

~FIN
what doesn't kill me makes me
want you more