{se} feels like I'm sleepwalking when you're gone
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
Hotaru
Somewhere my lifeline still hums and sings
In the mess of all I have thrown away
She hopes she's ready too, though with how badly every cell in her body aches for him she doubts there will be any problems there. It feels like a cavernous, empty void in her chest, and the only thing that will fill it is the intensity of his full, unbridled, concentrated love.

The shock of his teeth in her skin is a sweet, blooming pain that contrasts the immediate punch of pleasure as he thrusts into her all at once. "Ah -!" jolts out of her throat as if reminded that not everything can be held in the space of their joined minds, hands scrabbling at the scales down Sunjata's shoulders. Her own nails dig in harmlessly as his hands go to her chest - and gods she loves this shift, maybe she even needs to pick a new favorite, because there's no way he'd be hands-free otherwise without his wings braced beside her head.

Fuck- she whines in return when he pauses, legs curling in tight around his lower back to pull herself closer as if to remind herself he really is fully inside her, nothing left to take. Hitching moans tremble out of her throat as the sensation overload continues; from her breasts to her clit, right above where they're joined. Ru's nails scrape down over his shoulders and further down his chest, equally wanting to return the pleasure of sensation and simply unable to help herself. Please, please, yes, she croons, and the sound purrs in her chest in the absence of words, begging him to continue even as her hips twitch and jolt beneath his torturous fingers.
Hungry now,
I am gathering new seeds to throw wide
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
at another place in time, you were infinitely mine
relatively alright, when berenstein was fine
The wings add that extra bit of support needed so that he can give her his whole and undivided attention. It also has the added bonus of showing with the trembling ripples down the membranes with how much his body aches with need and desire. Her sounds only add to it, both verbally and mentally, and it drags him out of his stupor enough to groan as she tries to drag him in deeper. He has nowhere to go, but with the pause of filling her so much and toying with her most sensitive parts, Sunjata can certainly feel the way she twitches and jumps against him.

It’s enough of a reminder for him to start moving again, too, pushing back against her legs that keep him tied in close to her, he picks a decent pace at first that has his hips snapping into hers, a rock that causes the bed frame to creak with each thrust. His head dives in further at her throat, paving a path of kisses and marks to make a small red ring around her neck. That overwhelming sense of greed and possessiveness growing with each and every thrust and sound she makes while he continues his path to pay attention to all her sensitivities.
at another place in time, only parallel to mine
the universe was alright, when berenstein was fine
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Hotaru
Blessedly he begins to move again, though the ache of need and desire is swiftly replaced with the burn of lust and pleasure as the tempo he sets has Ru throwing an arm backward to brace her palm against the headboard. It makes the connection of his thrusts that much more solid, and keeps her grounded right where she is.

Each gasp and moan thrums under Sunjata's lips as he marks a ring around her neck, the suck and bite of intermittent marks making her arch her head back, chest rising higher in a supine curve as she tries in vain to chase each area he languishes with attention. Greedy, desperate for his touch in a way that's nearly shameful.

Her free hand goes to the outer bone of his wing beside her, tracing up the curve and brushing her fingertips against the inner parts where thin, leathery skin connects to it. Though she can't deny he's taking his own pleasure from her body, still her mind tells her to do more, resisting the notion of letting him take care of her even after having asked. Ru wants him to feel more than just good. She wants him to feel every kind of human pleasure she can offer him. Instead, she simply touches her fill, writhing and bracing against his hard thrusts, moans spilling out with every impact and claiming touch of his mouth.
Hungry now,
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
It’s a quick pace he sets, met with her own attempts to help the way his hips snap into her, feeling how she braces herself with the headboard even as he remains quite occupied trying to pull out everything he can from her. He’s content to let that be it, too, asked to love her hard, to take charge, that he does indeed draw his pleasure from her only because he intends to worship her without getting too much attention in return.

He should know better, of course, because Hotaru’s always been one to reciprocate her attentions to his own sensitivities; so much so that when her hand lifts to drag along his wing bone, it has a groan of a sound leaving him alongside the way his pace stutters and twitches. His pace slows, each thrust growing languid, driving himself into her as if he wants to feel each and every bit of her that he can.

Panting against her neck, his wings tremble, a growled “fuck—” leaving him when he remembers himself, lifting that horned head of his to press a devouring kiss to her lips paired with the snap of his hips again, all the while he cups each breast, teases at her nipples, and lets his thumb continue to circle her clit; trying to continue focusing on each and every part of her while trying to also fuck her hard.
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
From the outside this may not seem like the languid, slow lovemaking one would expect from confessions and reunions, but Hotaru burns beneath his touch like a dying star - and she'd rather feel that than a slow burn, because with their minds so intertwined she can't forget he loves her even if she wanted to. Everything else is just pleasure for pleasure's sake.

Of course that's when he slows, and she whines low in her throat. He's deeper this way, with the tilt of his hips more of a roll than a thrust. Still sinfully pleasant in a way that nearly aches, but it makes her clench around his cock in spasms of memory of friction he has taken away. Before she can beg, he takes her parted lips with his own, and the next hard thrust jolts a wanton moan that spills from between their kiss.

With all his attentions, even their combined impressive stamina won't keep Hotaru from the edge for long. Close- she warns, and even her mental voice has a whine of desperation to it as her hips start to shake and her knees tighten hard around him. That gets her to just the right angle for his thumb at her clit to push her right over the edge. Sun-jata!" It resonates from inside the bond to the air around them as if soul and mind are both determined to have their part in crying his name as her orgasm takes her.
Hungry now,
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
Mature Content Warning 
SUNJATA
They are intertwined, so much so that each and every thrust has him burning more and more for her. She trembles around him and he pours every ounce of his attentions into each one of her sensitivities. The moans that slip from her meet the panting, rough breaths from himself. His lips remain against hers, swallowing down her moan, burning as her light, mental voice rings through the bond toward him.

It’s all he needs, focusing on fucking her the more she tightens around his cock, the closer she gets to to her climax the more he drives himself toward it with her. Mental and physically vocal, his name spills from her lips and his wings shake with tremors from her orgasm, rocking with her through her aftershocks as he reaches his own with a loud, growled moan against her skin.

He rides it out with her, hands lifting up to cup her face as he keeps himself supported by his wings, pressing in for another devouring kiss, pouring all of his love into the bond between them.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
Orgasming with a shared bond is unlike anything Hotaru has ever experienced. Her pleasure twines with his like greedy, reverent vines, twisting tight and thriving on the burn of his own satisfaction that lingers so close it nearly scalds her in turn. She can't tell where she ends and he begins, and in the throes of their shared orgasms it's like a supernova of overwhelming sensation that takes ages to come down from.

When she does, it's to find herself sweaty and breathing hard, hands still clinging stubbornly and senselessly to his shoulders and the curve of one wing. Around his waist, her thighs tremble and spasm with aftershocks. Only his lips against hers has any chance of keeping her grounded.

Pulling away seems impossible, even with her greed having been deeply satiated for the first time in years. But Ru wants to see his face - hand rising to cup his cheek, not bothering to separate their bodies just yet. He still feels so good inside her anyway. "I missed you," she murmurs. "Missed this." The sex, yes, but mostly the closeness. The intimacy.
Hungry now,
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
Unlike with Hotaru, Sunjata’s familiar with the shared connection the second tethers break, often relying on the buildup from Nate to help him fall over the edge too. At least, when they were in the room in the Grounds. If they weren’t, the connection was still valued, still needed, and it helps for Sunjata who isn’t that vocal of a partner to ensure that the other knows that he’s fully engaged into it.

So he presses his lips to her in a kiss, panting through his nose as he remains hovering above her, not wanting to break the kiss until she does but she makes no move to separate them completely. He remains there, pressed against her, her legs locked around his waist when she cups his cheek and he lifts his head to scan her own flushed face. “I missed you too, Ru.” He breathes, lifting his hand to brush back her golden hair, fingertips stroking along her cheeks and forehead, lowering down along her jaw to her cheek. “So, so much.
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
Still buzzing like a livewire with the open bond transmitting every millisecond of afterglow and fading pleasure, there's no hiding the openness of her heart as it pulses waves of awe, disbelief, happiness, and painful gratitude. It is not so easy as saying he gracefully decided to take her back, but the feeling lingers as the ache of loneliness is kept at bay by the warmth of his arms, the sincerity of his murmured response.

Leaning into his touch like the cat she is, Ru doesn't dare to close her eyes as she tilts her face into his hand, nuzzling into the curve of his palm as she watches him with guileless eyes. Though it's not audible through the bond as spoken words might be, her heart pounds I love you, I love you, I love you, with every rabbiting beat. "I don't know how I'll stand going back to Halo now," she confesses in a whisper against his palm. It may be a day away at its earliest, but the thought of leaving his side now that he is finally returned to her makes her want to claw her heart out with her own shifted hands.
Hungry now,
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Change author:
SUNJATA
He’ll hold her as long as she lets him, even as he buzzes with their shared afterglow, still pressed against her with the need to clean himself up; though he isn’t inclined to move any second soon. So instead, he cradles her face and murmurs his soft and gentle appreciations, his love, letting it burn in his chest in the hollow void there.

She leans into his touch with a feline intent, eyes focused on his as he scans her and lets his warm palm gently caress her face. She doesn’t have to say anything else, he knows deep down that it’s there, and it bolsters him for anything coming their way. As for Halo, there’s a gentle whisper of a laugh, a nod of understanding. “If you weren’t so busy there, I’d keep you here all to myself.” It’s a playful, hollow threat, the crease of his smile seen in the corners of his eyes as he leans in for another kiss.

We can deal with it later, though. I have you for tonight and tomorrow, at least. Should get some sleep though, yeah?” He hums softly, pressing his forehead against hers before he has to withdraw to clean up. He isn’t gone long, though, back in the bed with her, arms wrapped around her to tuck her in against his warmth, a wing draped over the bed like an extra blanket.

— FIN <333