God Quest Boom Baby!
Sex Frey Turn In!
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
Hotaru
You press flowers into my skin
Hoping for the day my roots could touch the earth
Visiting Sunjata so often now, Hotaru is closer to the Oerwoud these days, and the tropical environment is a welcome respite in the chill of Leafchange; one that lingers pleasantly with her when she inevitably must return to Halo.

She has only visited this shrine once before, but it appeals to her feline shift to be so high in the trees and away from the hustle and bustle of the Citadel shrine. Though she is happy to be an exhibitionist, getting naked on the street has always been a little too hilarious for her taste - and today she is hardly clothed at all. Clad only in undergarments to better revel in the warmth of the higher branches and dappled autumn sunlight as her dangling leg sways comfortably.

"Frey darling, I did as you asked. Though as always it led to some unforeseen developments." Here she chortles, recalling with some small degree of chagrin (though certainly no embarrassment or shame) how she'd gone from George's arms to Sunjata's despite the former having unwittingly helped to complete her quest. "I appreciate you always unintentionally keeping my life interesting." Ironically her first Frey quest had ended up with her getting involved with Nate. Maybe it's a pattern.

- - -
Quest obtained here: blah blah blah (use your lips)
Upgrading:
Type: Light | Style: Offensive | Level: Basic
Elemental Projectiles | A small bag with an unlimited supply of incredibly dense spheres of ice. Best when used with a slingshot, but can also be thrown. Will not melt while in the bag.

1. Use her balls to help someone reach a climax (can be herself) so they know what it's like to boom.
- one look from you
2. Use them to shatter three different surfaces (ice, glass, wood, etc). One must be in a training thread.
- Ice - {Training} {se} familiar destruction
- Wood - {Training} Bolder and Brighter
- Stone - {SE} when memories fade
But no one told you that my garden grew a kingdom
Made of bones and blood and dirt
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Slithering down from one of the higher branches comes a banana python that is far larger and more dexterous than it has any right to be. With bright green eyes the great serpent descends down, pink tongue flickering to taste the air, hissing an appreciative sound as Hotaru fills its mouth.

Sliding onto the branch on which the Valkyrie sits, the white and yellow snake slides across her lap before coiling around her midsection before pressing its nose against the back of her neck to rest its head on her shoulder. Though there are no onlookers, it might appear now as if Hotaru is wearing only the snake, which in Frey's opinion, would not be a bad thing at all.

Unintentionally? Frey wonders, their voice warm and reedy in her mind. Surely you aren't accusing me of not knowing of what I do. They add, before flicking their serpentine tongue playfully across Hotaru's cheek.

Hotaru has been given

Elemental Projectiles | A small bag with an unlimited supply of incredibly dense spheres of ice. Best when used with a slingshot, but can also be thrown. Explode upon impact in a 5ft radius. Will not melt while in the bag.
Coding base by Sky!
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
Hotaru
You press flowers into my skin
Hoping for the day my roots could touch the earth
The snake’s scales are cool and smooth against her skin, delightfully unfamiliar and altogether different from Sunjata’s scales or her own Komodo skin. She shivers and shifts to turn her head, lips brushing against the curve of the snake’s head where it lingers on her shoulder as her hands come to brush over the coiled muscle around her waist.

Doubt you? Never, darling, her sweet voice laughs in return. I merely know you have far more interesting plans than the love life of little old me. Now Sunjata…perhaps it was more believable for it to have been partially on his own behalf. Ru hopes that someday she and the Flood will be able to meet Frey together, perhaps without a blindfold over the Flood’s eyes - she wants that for him, that level of healing. How sentimental and selfless of her; she has to get readjusted to that.

Anything I can do for you in the new season? Hotaru doubts it given how steady Rae’s realm has always been, but she will continue to ask each time Frey blesses her with another gift.
But no one told you that my garden grew a kingdom
Made of bones and blood and dirt
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Do ? The snake hisses, brushing against Hotaru fondly. But you are one of my favourites. I will always have time for you. They add with a serpentine shrug against her.

As for aid? Help?

Curling around her tightly for a moment before releasing, the snake gives its head a little shake. Nothing but the ordinary. Find pleasure where you can, that always pleases me. Despite the cool smoothness of the snake's skin, Hotaru will feel heat suddenly pulsing out from where they are interwined; a heat which descends between her thighs and against her tongue.

The snake suddenly vanishes into white and yellow leaves that scatter around the Valkyrie, held aloft by a warm breeze that continues to tickle her skin and kiss her lips.

~FIN
Coding base by Sky!