Ronin
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 36 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 49 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
Dear Ronin Taliesin,

I hope all is well with yourself and your family. Torchline prospers, and we have undertaken a new quest from Safrin to improve our land further.

I write this letter not as King, but as a follower of Safrin. I seek advice on a personal matter. If it would be easier for you, I can travel to any place there is a natural body of water to meet. If you are willing, please name a time and place of your convenience.

~Hadama
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
Hadama,

All is as well as it can be. I can say little at the moment as I am sure there will be further discussions all too soon, but as a fellow follower of Safrin, I cannot lie to you - circumstances could be much better.

That being said, of course I can meet with you. I have been trying to broaden my horizons lately - have you heard of the Suvahasi? It's an oasis in Hak Etme of all places. It seems after the war, part of the Greatwood spilled into the desert. I can meet you there, if that suits?

~ Ronin
the Tidebreaker
King of the Merfolk / Chef

Age: 38 | Height: 6'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 45 - Dext: 36 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 49 - Int: 0
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5695
Ronin,

I have seen it on a map. I will meet you there soon.

~Hadama