Went to sea in a sieve
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
THE VALKYRIE
You bring clarity when I can't see past
All the places where I made my mistakes
The heat of the desert only reminds itself to her brain when he kisses her again, slower and more leisurely. It keeps them from lingering in a way she would prefer, though as he pulls away she summons her air magic to curl around them and through their clothing, chasing away the heat and sweat for a moment.

His clinginess is met on every level, with Hotaru's hand dropping from his nape to rest right above his heart, the other still on his waist. Looking up into his steel eyes shadowed by how his back is still to the sun - still cast over her with such loving intent - Ru doesn't hide the way love curls in her chest as if falling in love anew right there and then. Always finding some new reason for her heart to beat faster, for her devotion to deepen.

"Yeah," she murmurs, her regal speech always lax with comfort and familiarity around him, "let's go home." Because no matter where it is, or what region she calls hers, it will still be home if he's there with her.

- Fin <33
Your love has turned me into something better
Elevate me with your love forever
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.