Plot Advancing PQ Dripping Red
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 18 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2935

Edmund mock glares at Dantalion, "It's worth it. I don't want someone screaming while I'm trying to relax." Nothing would ruin the mood of soaking then someone coming around, tripping into the blood, and then panicking. Though it'd be a bit funny, the younger Ancient would feel bad for the person too.

Danta and Phoebe handle one of the torches while Edmund grabs some volunteers and works on the other. Forming the top gives him a challenge as he tries to figure out the best way to build it. He eventually figures it out and finishes up not too long after the others.

He almost skips over to the others once he's done, "We're practically done." He fishes out two vials filled with red liquid. "We just need to pour these into the bath and light a fire in the pillar's offering bowl." Setting the vials down he explains, "One is the 'blood' from the Hanging Tree." The young Ancient's eyes grow sad, and he rubs a finger over the last vial as grief colors his voice, "This one is unicorn blood." Truly the hardest part of his quest was acquiring this. Killing the beautiful creature had been emotionally painful. Being hunted by unicorn fanatics for a month during so was terrifying.

Shaking his head to clear his melancholy, Edmund holds them out, "Let's finish this. Feel free to add your own blood to the offering bowl if you wish." He glances at Phoebe, "Only if you want to. There's no pressure." Offerings should never be forced, especially not one as powerful and intimate as blood.

~
LAST ROUND! No post order.
1. Light a fire in the offering bowl in the pillar.
2. Poor the Hanging Tree 'blood' into the bath.
3. Poor the unicorn blood into the bath.

Optional: Put your own blood into the offering bowl

Edmund

Reborn In Fire
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
Dantalion
but you can't be free
Danta - to nobody's surprise at all - does not feel as emotional about the killing of the unicorn or the extraction of its blood. If anything he's just a little disappointed that there isn't more to play with. "I'll take that one," he says, selecting the vial of unicorn blood and uncorking it. Walking in a slow circle around the perimeter of the bath they've created, he drips the blood into the stone and mortar until it's suitably stained.

With that done, he grabs the blade from his boot and slashes the back of his palm to let the crimson drip reverently into the offering bowl; of course Danta would never hold back on giving his own blood to Dygra's cause. Once that's done and he's carefully licked his blood from the blade, the Ancient hops back up beside his impromptu building-buddies. "I don't know about anyone else, but I certainly feel like soaking in some actual hot springs now."

Danta sprinkles unicorn blood and leaves an offering!
'cause I'm selfish, I'm obscene
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe on the otherhand was a little uncomfortable at the mention of unicorn blood. Maybe because she turned into one herself, but it felt very personal. With a slow breath to steady herself, she remained calm in the face of it. The gods asked for strange things sometimes, and she did not know much about Dygra or her personality or needs and wants.

So to distract herself she lit the fire in the beacon instead of handling the blood, glad the unicorn blood had been quickly snatched up by Danta. Then she stepped back by the rest, clasping her hands behind her as Danta made his offering. "I am bound to another god, so I will refrain." she said to Edmund with a small smile. She had seen how demigod blood could react in volatile ways before, and she wasn't going to chance it now.

Phoebe lights the fire and DOES NOT give an offering!
and then there's me, always waiting for you
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 18 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2935

Edmund lets out a chuckle at Dantalion as he reaches for Hanging Tree's blood'. "That sounds good. I'm beat." Phoebe's unease is obvious and the young Ancient simply gives her a nod, not wanting to make her more uncomfortable. "Of course." With the fire lit and Danta's offering made, the younger Ancient steps up. He uncorks the 'blood' and pours it into the bath beside the unicorn blood. Afterward, he takes out a knife and slices open his palm. Holding his hand out over the bowl, Edmund lets a suitable amount of blood drip down before he extracts his hand and wraps it in a bandage.

Their work is complete, and he lets out a long sigh. Glancing at the other two he gives them a grateful smile, "Thank you both. We're finally done."

~
All done!! Thank you both so much!

-{FIN}

Edmund

Reborn In Fire