come what may
For Jata and Frey

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
'Or perhaps include more than just you and another...?' Winking suggestively at Phoebe, Frey grins as they consider. After telling the Nightengale what she must do, they turn their gaze upon Sunjata. "And you, grey eyes? Anything you'd like to improve upon while you're here?"

Phoebe has been given a quest!

1. User her DoubleRainbow magic in a training thread
2. Create a rainbow (interpretation up to you) and give it to someone else
3. Complete an activity that normally uses only two people, but add in a third (interpretation is up to you).
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe listened closely as Frey detailed all she had to do. Some of the tasks were vague, but she was confident she could think of ways to work with them. In time anyways, nothing came to mind straight away. But it didn't need to. So long as it didn't take too long for her to think of a way to complete the tasks.

"I will see these things done." she said with an affirmative nod. Then her honeyed gaze turned to Sunjata. Was there something he wanted to work on or improve in his arsenal? Surely there had to be something, and best to ask while Frey was present after all. They were busy and it was smart not to bother them too often.
I look up to the little bird
The flies across the sky
And I, I wish that I could be that bird
And fly away from here
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
// i came from a broken home, so look at all my broken bones
count me in, but count me out, i know what this is about //
Remaining silent while Frey details out the tasks for Phoebe, Sunjata spends the time trying to imagine just what he could use in his own section of abilities. And there’s one thing that comes to mind, insure if asking for an upgrade or something new was on the table, he decides to combine them into a unique option not unlike his water grapple.

The blindfold keeps his eyes from viewing his deity, but it doesn’t prevent him from feeling the weight of their gaze the second the question is asked to him, smiling lightly at the nickname that’s been from them since he’d arrived. “Would it be possible to do something like the grappling magic I have but make it heal?” He pauses briefly as if realizing that it’s likely not enough information and his lack of saying what he means is in full force, as was usual in the face of Frey. He lets a soft chuckle leave him as he tries again. “Using the water like I have to for my other magic, specifically, to be able to heal people?” Not unlike how he has to have the water in the first place to grapple, this would be another utility, a cleanse, in a way.
the flood
// i'm the next, so get in line
just let me have my fucking time //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
'I know you will kitten. You always do.' Frey beams in response. How very far Phoebe had come from the wide-eyed woman who had first stepped into the Temple so many long years ago now. Afraid and timid, now she was bold and bright in ways that the deity hadn't even imagined. To say they were proud was an understatement.

With the weight of their gaze upon Sunjata that the Flood might feel their eyes the way the blind might touch lips, Frey reaches out with a gentle hand to cup one of Sunjata's cheeks. "Much as I like making the most of what you have...I think you can think a bit broader as well." They purr softly before leaning forward to whisper what it was the Flood needed to do.

"And don't forget what I said before, mmm? The world is always on the brink of ending, so make the most of the time you have."

So saying, Frey disappears in a warm plume of light that will remain around both Phoebe and Sunjata for the remainder of the day, keeping them warm against the cold.

~FIN

Sunjata has been given a quest! He must

1. Practice using his magic to create a pseudo rainstorm.
2. Use his magic while in Frey's Breath
3. Experience some healing water (either someone else's magic, the Halo hot springs, or the TL one, or if we have any others...I forget).