Sunjata
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sunjata,

I hope you're doing well!

I meant to visit more, but so much has happened since I saw you last, and we didn't really get to catch up at the recent meeting. As you probably noticed, I'm leading Stormbreak now! I know - it was something of a surprise for me, too.

I'd love to see you, but I can't get away just now. Would you, by chance, have any interest in visiting Stormbreak?

Sincerely,

Soh
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
no one's coming to save you, swing that sword that you made
Sohalia,

It’s good to hear from you. Congratulations on becoming the leader of Stormbreak!

I’ll admit, I have been meaning to visit Stormbreak recently but haven’t had a chance to up until now. Your invite certainly makes it easier to step away from the House of Midnight. Perhaps we could meet in a few days?

Is there anything you’d like for me to bring?

- SW
the flood
with the pain that they gave you, like the pain is gonna save you
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sunjata,

Thank you! It has been an adjustment, but I hope that I am doing the region proud.

Just let me know when you'd like to come, and I'll make arrangements. You are welcome to stay with me, unless you'd prefer your own accommodations. No need to bring anything - just yourself!

Sincerely,

Soh
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
no one's coming to save you, swing that sword that you made
Sohalia,

I’ll let you know in advance! And I appreciate the offer, I just may take you up on that. My knowledge of Stormbreak is admittedly very little.

See you soon,

- SW
the flood
with the pain that they gave you, like the pain is gonna save you
totally sniped from odd ilu
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.