Personal Quest don't look the other way
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Hotaru
With a candle through time
I could still see your ghost
Though Deimos remains silent, it takes nearly piercing through her own tongue with too-long canines to keep Hotaru from saying something in his stead. If this Dragoon youngster is running wild, she's keen to nip the bud more harshly, but then again the crown is not on her head anymore. Deimos has more to risk than Ru, who has grown ever more bloodthirsty and impatient with the stupidity of others.

Equitable distribution is the least she expects in courtroom proceedings, though she still privately finds the idea preposterous. Could she and Deimos not simply hash things out? Bah. Hotaru has always been preferential to artful (technical) tyranny oligarchy as opposed to democracy.

"Patience and perseverance will be key," she agrees on the backhalf of Deimos' parting comments. "But the word should be spread more than just once. Continuing efforts and events will only work to Stormbreak's favor by showing your dedication to the cause is more than transient." A challenge, one might say, to ensure Sohalia actually proves that.
But I can't close my eyes
For it's there where you haunt me most
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230

And it's peaceful in the deep
Because either way you cannot breathe
With a great many things to consider kept firmly in the forefront of her mind, Soh listened to the closing remarks of her companions with a certain solemnity. Hopefully, she had at least proven her intentions. That this would be a difficult transition remained to be seen, and she had every hope that the changes they discussed would be met with open hearts among the people of Stormbreak. Maybe all of this discussion was for naught, and everything would go smoothly. One could hope, anyway.

"Thank you both for being here, and for your insights," Soh said, closing her journal gently on the neatly written notes within. "You've given me a lot to think about. Please rest assured that I will do everything in my power to make this change a good one."

-FIN-
No need to pray
No need to speak
Sohalia
the Luminary