To keep you warm
For Soleil
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3000
Sah

Sah had been hard at work talking with tailors and textile experts. Now that he'd mastered his creation magic, he was eager to make one of his visions a reality. Soleil was an adventurer at heart and the Abandoned wanted to make sure that his daughter remained warm on her travels, especially during Deepfrost. Maybe she'd even come home to visit more often? A father could dream.

Having sent a letter to his little sun, Sah now begins to add the final touches to his present. She was in Torchline but the Abandoned knew she'd come. Focusing, Sah wove the elements and his creation magic together, he keeps his eyes locked on the sketched design beside him. One of the tailors had been kind enough to draw him a pattern with measurements to make his task easier.

It takes some time but soon the Abandoned holds the garment up with his hands. It's perfect and he hopes Soleil will love it.

~
Sah has crafted:
Level: Basic
Adventurer's Peacoat:
A long, hooded peacoat that allows the wearer to remain comfortable in temperatures as cold as -20. (Made by Sah)
To lead is to love,
To rule is to serve
Soleil Lovi
Adventurer

Age: 21 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 2 - Int:
DIANA - Regular - Arctic Wolf
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Soleil
I was born a lover
And I will die that way
Of course she comes as soon as her dad asks her to return home. He respects her adventuring and need for exploration, so he hardly ever does so without reason, and for all her mischief and sass Soleil is a daddy’s girl who doesn’t mind running at his beck and call.

It’s admittedly hard to get in and out of Halo in Deepfrost though. The magically outfitted skyboats are the only way in, and though they’re defended against the bitter cold, they can’t drop everyone straight into the protective dome of the Citadel. The trek is cold and blistering, reminding natives and tourists alike that even with all her advancements, Halo is still inhospitable in the depths of winter.

Kicking off her boots and clumsily traipsing through the front door, snow stuck in nearly every spare centimeter of her curly hair, Soleil groans appreciatively as the warmth of the house envelopes her to chase away what the dome had not already blunted and dulled. “Dad I’m home!” She wriggles out of her many layers as she calls out, hanging her mittens and outer coat to dry.
Lavender forever, kiss it till it's better
Honey sticky fingers for life
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 27 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Sah

Sah knows getting into Halo in Deepfrost is hard and he truly appreciates Solei's willingness to come home for this. The Wild Thunder is still heling the region prepare for Longnight and thus can't leave. Yet there's no way he can resist giving Soleil her present in person. The wolves alert him the moment that his daughter is on the doorstep, and he eagerly stands to greet her.

"Soleil!" Sah swiftly makes his way to her and pulls her into a tight hug, nuzzling his cheek against the top of her head, "I'm so glad you're here." Lilly and Pad also give their greetings as Sah reluctantly pulls back to scan Soleil for any injuries. The Wild Thunder relaxes when he finds nothing of the sort, reassured in the knowledge that nothing had befallen Soleil during their time apart. Keeping an arm around her, Sah leads her to the kitchen table. "Wait here."

He's only gone for a moment, but he quickly returns and holds out the folded coat. "I wanted to give you this in person. It took some time to make but it's finally ready. I can probably upgrade it later to make it even warmer, but it should do for now." Sah truly hopes that she loves it.

~
Soleil has received:
Type: Grey | Style: Other | Level: Basic
Adventurer's Peacoat | A long, hooded peacoat that allows the wearer to remain comfortable in temperatures as cold as -20. (Made by Sah)
To lead is to love,
To rule is to serve
Soleil

Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by:
Change author:
MP: 0
Soleil
I was born a lover
And I will die that way
She goes into his arms willingly, laughter smothered against his chest as she wraps her arms around him just as tightly. Lilly and Pad sniff and bump around her knees, and she drops her hands to give both of them scratches and attention until her dad lets her go - though it isn't for long. Guided to the kitchen table, she sinks loose and graceful into one of the chairs, incapable of ever sitting correctly with how she pulls one foot up onto the seat and hooks her arms around her leg.

Whatever she's expecting, it isn't a finely tailored, beautiful coat draped over her dad's arm. Gaping, Soleil reaches for it without truly touching it, stunned by the visuals without any awareness of the magic lining every thread. "Oh my gods, dad, it's beautiful," she breathes, slowly taking it from his hands once she's sure it won't dissolve in her touch. Examining it from every angle, her cheeks flush warm with happiness, and she begins to put it on - which is when she immediately notices how efficiently it shuts out the lingering cold from the front door having permitted her entry into her childhood home. Startled, she looks down at the coat on her body. "Wait - you said upgrade? Is it a magical coat?" It's a rhetorical question, because it's obvious that it is, but the sentiment of the garment blows her away.

She turns her starstruck gaze toward Sah, eyes going a bit shiny as she throws herself back into his arms to hide her sniffles into his shoulder. To know he supports her adventuring so much...it makes her weepy with overflowing emotion. "Thank you, dad. Thank you so much. It's perfect."
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Change author:
Sah

Sah smiles fondly as Soleil sits, and his smile grows at her admiration of his work, "Thank you, little sun." She tries it on and it's a relief to see that it fits. It looks good on her, and Soleil's shock has him chuckling, "Yes." Rhetorical or not, the Wild Thunder can never not answer a question from his daughter.

Solei's eyes grow misty and Sah feels a pang of panic before he has an armful of thankful pup. "Oh, my little sun, of course." He tightens his arms around her, nuzzling his cheek on the top of her head, "I'm so glad that you like it." It warms him that she appreciates his effort and a source of pride that Soleil catches the underlying meaning behind the gesture. His clever daughter.
To lead is to love,
To rule is to serve
Soleil

Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by:
Change author:
MP: 0
Soleil
I was born a lover
And I will die that way
Soleil can't help the blubbering. She knows it had been hard for her dad to accept her and Luka aging up, and she had felt so selfish doing it after years of trying to be the perfect, patient daughter. While she has always known that her dad would support her in anything and everything she wanted to do, having it proven with something tangible and valuable is something very different. It feels like so much more than permission or acceptance, it feels like his blessing.

Pulling away with wet cheeks that she scrubs at, irritated by the immediate itchiness the same way she always has since she was a little girl, Soleil tries to quell the quivering in her lip as she affixes the most serious and determined expression she can manage to look into her dad's eyes - the same shade as her own. "I'll never take it off," she vows, and curses herself when her lip wobbles immediately after. "I-I promise," she hiccups, and drops her head back onto his shoulder to ride out the wave of her emotions. Sol grasps the back of Sah's shirt with both hands and wonders why she ever wanted to grow up in the first place. In all her adventuring, this is the best place she's ever found; nothing in the world can compare to the safety of her dad's arms around her.

- Fin <3