solid and awake and true
RQ Request for Nature Frey
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
I carried my own ashes to the mountains
Their footsteps were made on very familiar ground by now, as they wound their way towards the Citadel’s shrine. More changes, improvements, and purposeful, methodical predilections had occurred since their last discussions with Frey – leading and lending to the sentiments of defenses once more.

Smiling at Evie, and giving a steadfast wink to alleviate his, and her, subsequent trepidations, he crouched before the pedestal, placing his portion of their offerings down: bowls of cream, sliced pieces of mango, pineapple, and other fruits, all taken from their own greenhouse – another sentiment build and prospered by the same deity. Bowing his head with well-suited respect, he began his rumble. “Frey, thank you for every opportunity and improvement you have given Halo. We have come to ask you for another, if you will permit it.” From there, the Evergreen could fill in the rest of the information – shared components for the world before them.
DEIMOS
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 34 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
EVIE
Though she holds no ill will for Safrin in the least, Evie is admittedly glad that circumstances allow for her to see Frey once more this season as they come to request aid for Halo. The path is familiar, both with and without Deimos at her side. A common place for prayer and rumination, even with the daily life and bustle of the Citadel as their backdrop.

To pair with Deimos’ offering, equally grown in their private greenhouse they’d built when expanding their home, Evie places small bundles of interesting mint hybrids (chocolate and orange) as well as a small hand tied bundle of small flowers the likes of forget-me-nots. A less edible option perhaps, but aesthetics were still important.

Picking up where Deimos leaves, returning his wink as they bow their heads, Evie clears her throat. “We’re hoping to increase our defenses over the Citadel against aerial attacks, in line with the weather protection we currently have.” The scope didn’t have to change, so perhaps Frey could weave such blessings along the dome like a web of magic and might.
Don't look up, just let them think
There's no place else you'd rather be

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey
The Wardens wait. And they wait some more. It almost appears as though Frey has forgotten about them. (Which they have not, ha ha >.>)

Eventually, though, the deity blooms into being, flustered but nonetheless golden and bursting with the vibrancy of all that nature offers. "My sweet things, I do hope you haven't been waiting long." Smiling, they reach out to caress Evie's mint hybrids, coaxing them to curl up and around their wrist.

"And of course I will permit it. I believe Torchline asked Safrin for something quite similar. Poor dear - she must be frightfully busy." Dipping a segment of peach into a bowl of cream, they nod appreciatively to Deimos.

"Granted, I'm much more colourful than constellations. Right, then. We'd best get to work, no?"

Tasks. There is no time limit. There are currently 13 active Halovians. This means 6 unique characters have to participate. Characters can participate more than once. Deimos and Evie must participate in at least 2 threads.

1. 3 threads of Halovians 'catching rainbows' in different, naturally occurring pools of ice, snow or water. Rainbows can be 'caught' in nets or with hands.

2. A ME deciding how best to trigger Frey's 'rainbow gate' and how, if at all, it can be stopped. Also, should the gate be more offensive or defensive in nature?

3. A PQ of 4 Halovians creating a Rainbow Gate. This can be made out of any material. Choose your location carefully.

4. A thread of at least 3 Halovians leaving offerings for Frey at the Citadel. (This should be done at the Citadel board and not the shrine itself).
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
I carried my own ashes to the mountains
Frey’s appearance came along after some time – enough for the Sword to wonder if they’d errored in some way – but once the deity surveyed their offerings and granted their inquiries, the Warden could ease a breath through his chest. “Thank you,” which he always meant, even with the quip about Safrin (taking care not to glance down at his bracelet for the moment).

Listening and attending to the notions at hand, he made a mental list, inwardly pondering over the sentiments of catching rainbows, but indulging in a smile regardless. A colorful wake above Halo may not have been what he’d imagined or conspired, but at as long as it protected and defended, it wouldn’t matter the hue. “We will see you soon.” With that promise, they could depart, with tasks and actions set to be completed.

{FIN <3}
DEIMOS