hunting and gathering
For Liam
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825

Phoebe Steadman

I've dropped out, burned up
Fought my way back from the dead

Phoebe hated the cold. Hated it. So she was suitably bundled up as she waited for Liam to arrive. She was adorned in a heavy dress and boots with a cloak, gloves, and a scarf that covered her mouth and reached her nose. For the moment her cloak hood was down, but that might not last long. Deepfrost really was the worst season. But at least they didn't have to go to Halo for their task.

She had sent her request that Liam accompany her on the task of finding shed luxere antlers for the quest Frey had given the region. The Nightingale knew well by now that quests took the help of many people. Already she had asked Remi for aid. Now it was time for her own people to pitch in.

When the soldier came into view, she waved, smiling behind the scarf. "Ready to search?" she said.

Liam Dawson

Age: 32 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 2 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
This scene feels like what I once saw on a screen
I searched 'aurora borealis green'
Liam couldn't say that he liked the cold, but neither did he hate it. It simply was, a state of being that existed just as the heat existed in the summer. He'd long since he it drilled into his bones as a soldier that it didn't matter what the weather was like - he was going to be out in it regardless, so it hardly mattered what he thought about it. Still, he'd bundled up well in a warm parka and a toboggan, heavy pants, and sturdy boots. As he approached Phoebe, he grinned at her; she was even more well-bundled than him, with a scarf covering half her face and a heavy-looking cloak. The hood was down, but he was willing to bet that it wouldn't be for long. "Beautiful day," he teased wickedly as he approached.

In any case, he was ready to search, and he nodded his agreement as they started on their way. "So," he said as they began their search. "How do these quests work, exactly? Do we have a specific god that rules the Greatwood, or do you just pick one to appeal to?"
I've never seen someone lit from within
Blurring out my periphery
Liam