Training A moment of respite
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3000

Edmund frees himself for a split moment before the water moves to wrap around his center. He's not able to pry it off of him so he does the only thing he can think of. More fire. Calling the rest of the flames from his small camp, the young Ancient attempts to set his entire body on fire. It's a last-ditch effort as he'll run out of the element, but he hopes it works.

Edmund is just glad that his clothes are mostly fireproof. They'll certainly need mending after this but at least he and Jata will walk away untraumatized. He'd never have been able to look the man in the eyes again otherwise.

Edmund

Reborn In Fire
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
// and i love vermont, but it's the season of the sticks and i
saw your mom, she forgot that i existed //
The rest of the flames flow into Edmund’s palms, spreading easily across his arms and the rest of his body, encasing him and hissing where it meets the water loop Sunjata’s got around his middle. It sparks another deep rumbling laugh, adding more water that he conjures until the steam starts to weigh over the edges of the flame, singing it back down and down.

More water comes in, swirling around Edmund’s leg and steaming where it tries to break through the fire, so he simply tries to make it spread from the middle out, leaving the young man encased in his own flame with a cut through the middle of pale, white clouds. “Not bad!” Sunjata calls out over the hiss.
the flood
// and it's half my fault, but i just like to play the victim //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 19 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 3000

"Thank you!" Edmund's last-ditch effort marks the end of the spar. While the Ancient's fire is finite, Sunjata's water continues to form and spread. It takes a moment, something he'll later be proud of, but the fire hisses out under the onslaught. The contact of the powerful water puts out the flames and leaves behind a very wet, yet cheerful, Ancient.

Wiping the worst of the water off of his face with the back of his arm, Edmund flashes Sunjata a grin, "It appears that you've won. Well done." As if there was ever a doubt that the Demi-god would come out on top. The chance to stretch his magic in new, creative ways, was exhilarating and Edmund could still feel the adrenaline pumping in his veins.

Edmund

Reborn In Fire
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
// and i love vermont, but it's the season of the sticks and i
saw your mom, she forgot that i existed //
He doesn’t mean to get Edmund soaked with his water magic, trying to use part of it the second the spar is over to suck out some of the liquid remaining in the Ancient’s clothes. Whether or not it works is anyone’s guess, but he flashes the young man an easier smile and a low hum of a chuckle. “Practice makes perfect.” And he’s been practicing for longer than Edmund’s been alive. But that’s neither here nor there – the demigod stepping toward the Ancient to swing an arm over his shoulders, guiding him back toward the little tent set up.

How about we get you dried up and get something on the fire?” He asks, intent on Edmund sitting himself down by the fire and Sunjata catching them something to cook on it , biding the time with idle chatter while it cooks before Sunjata will eventually leave Edmund back to his own little quest on figuring out the craters, while he returns back to the House of Midnight to ensure everything is running smoothly in his absence.

FIN <3333
the flood
// and it's half my fault, but i just like to play the victim //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.