[RQ] the other son
Kiada
the Maverick
Theocrat of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
I used to hold your haunted neck; I know I'll miss you if I close my eyes
Tanau doesn't have a shrine, per say, so Danta has decided to leave the offering for the Longheat deity wherever he pleases in the Climb. And call him a fucking mama's boy particular, but he doesn't feel comfortable giving an offering anywhere near the Obsidian Cathedral. So here they are, out in Angel's End, the Ancient stifling a yawn behind his hand as he searches for a suitably pretty lip of rock to decorate.

"I guess if Dygra is happy for us to praise the fire kid, I shouldn't complain," he mutters - he will, though. Up ahead, a jut of black and shining crust looks promising, and he approaches while shrugging the bag from his shoulder. "Not that I've ever even seen him."
Dantalion
Horns: Diamond - they look very similar to #2 in this image.
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Online
Change author:
MP: 4667
// seen you smile in a secret language
The warmth of the Climb is like a boon to her soul from the drenching rain of the Hollowed Grounds. This particular place, however, does cause a small amount of discomfort in her stomach – one she swallows down and tries her best to ignore as she walks beside Danta, casting a glance of her iceberg gaze toward him with a small playful smile.

He’s gorgeous.” She informs him, matter of factly. “I was part of the party that rescued him.” She wanders toward part of the little jut of crust that Danta has spotted. “Buuuuut I died in the process. Over there somewhere.” A casual shrug is offered with a pointed finger, before she reaches out to dust off the little pieces of smaller lava rock that’s littered the edge of the outcrop they’ve picked. "So I wouldn't mind hurrying this part up." A smaller smile is offered over toward him, arms extended to help arrange the offering.
KIADA
love i know just like the ocean //
totally sniped from odd ilu
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3
the Maverick

Age: 35 | Height: 6'0 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
"Oho." Danta's eyebrows shoot up, and it's with a delighted smile that he turns to walk backwards to face Kiada as they approach the offering area. "Well, at least you died looking at something pretty. And at least it wasn't permanent," he says, though at her request that they hurry up this little visit, he does acquiesce with a crooked little bow. Opening the bag, he hands her a couple of candles, and some dried, exotic spices.

"We can probably light these and arrange them however you want," he says. Meanwhile, dropping to one knee, Danta starts to set up some incense to burn and a small bowl, along with a bottle of rich red wine. "Not sure what Tanau's vintage is, but this is one of my favourites," he mutters, pouring some wine into the bowl before taking a healthy drink from the bottle himself.

"Good job, Tanau. Or something," he toasts, holding out the wine for Kiada.
Dantalion
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
That was the only solace.” She informs Danta with a chimed laugh, nodding at the mention of it not being permanent. She’d gone through many changes since then, her revival, her shift from Ascended to Ancient. But all in all, she was finding herself to be happy finally, after so long of hidden self doubt.

She takes the candles he offers her and starts to arrange it on the little ledge, making a pattern of sorts that only made sense to her but was still perfect enough to look the part for an offering — and maybe too perfect to ward anyone away from destroying it. “I’m sure he’ll take whatever.” She shrugs casually, stepping back once it was done and arranged and huffs a laugh at Danta’s toast.

Taking the bottle, she toasts the offering too. “Thank you for keeping things warm. And for being kind.” Because while, yes, she had died. He had been sorry for it. That mattered, right?

Whether it does or doesn’t she takes a swig of the wine, humming appreciatively before handing the bottle back to Dantalion.
KIADA
the Maverick

Change author:
"Here's hoping," Danta says with a soft laugh, hoping the Longheat god doesn't happen to be a wine connosieur or something, after all this. Either way, with the candles arranged and lit and the scent of incense beginning to fill the air, the wine and herbs make fine finishing touches. "Hear hear," he echoes to her toast, raising the bottle a second time and taking a parting sip.

Once he's finished, he rises to his feet and carefully tips the rest of the wine in steady rivulets over the dark stone, letting the thin veins of red run and blot the land with ruby. "Perfect," he decides, brushing off his pants and replacing the empty bottle into the bag. "Well, you said it yourself that you wanted to be quick. I think that pretty much covers it. I'm going to leave an offering for Dygra at the Cathedral on the way back to wait for the skyship, if you'd like to join me."
Dantalion
Kiada Njovu-Reyes

Change author:
The toast is echoed and instead of taking a second sip like Dantalion does, she simply inhales the unique scents used from the incense and the herbs sprinkled about, followed by the bitter and sweet scent of the wine as it’s poured onto the rockery. Kiada settles soon after, appreciative of their work, letting the smile linger on her face as she turns her attention back to her fellow Ancient.

Sure, I don’t have anything else going on.” She should probably spend more time getting to know her newfound goddess – but ever since her attachment to Ludo, it’s been a difficult task to get her to start to trust again. Eventually, though, she hopes she’ll get there – and maybe with the potential for adjusting the jacket Deimos had made to better be suited for trips to Halo to see Deimos and Evie, she’d have to start. "After you." She says, mimicking him previously with his little half bow, shooting him a playful grin before she follows him to the Cathedral.

- FIN <3333
KIADA