Deimos
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN

A little bird told us that you were getting married. Congratulations in advance!

Given the situation - I'm sure your bracelet from Safrin has been going haywire too - it might be a little difficult to arrange an actual bachelor party given how many people we all know these days.

If you'd like to come to the houseboat in the Cordillera to celebrate with the two of us before the big day, though, Remi and I are happy to host.

Let us know and we'll send a map to our place.

~Ronin
soft spoken with a broken jaw
we step outside, but not to brawl
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 74 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754

Ronin,

Thank you.

I appreciate the consideration, but yes, things have been busy here. Besides the bracelet, there have been changes to the weather and some strange plant variants. We are fitting the wedding in where we can amidst everything else.

It would be nice to see the Cordillerra without war looming. Have the dragons been an issue for you? Let me know when it would be a good time and I can join you.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601
RONIN

Oh? Things are the same as ever up here - perhaps we're too high up to be affected. All the more reason to come and put your worries down for a while.

The dragons are always an issue, but they leave us alone for the most part. Here - I've included a map that will take you to the Weightless Waterfall. One of us will meet you there and show you to our boat.

And you know us; any time is a good time. We'll see you soon.

~ Ronin

Attached to the letter is a (surprisingly well-drawn) map of the Cordillera and the route Deimos needs to take.
soft spoken with a broken jaw
we step outside, but not to brawl
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 74 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754

Ronin,

It is good to hear some places remain unaffected. I am grateful for the opportunity. I will try to find some time in the next few days and let you know.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos