i could never give you peace
RQ Request for Frey
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
This is a gift, it comes with a price
Who is the lamb and who is the knife?
Sohalia knelt before the shrine in the Celestine, holding a basket of peaches in her hands. Tucked in amongst the fruit were packets of seeds and carvings of birds - a little fruit bouquet, if you will. She settled it on the shrine and bowed her head. Lightning flickered overhead, illuminating her golden hair for seconds at a time. She wondered if it was storming like this in the gods' realm, or wherever they kept themselves when they weren't helping mere mortals with their requests.

"Hi, Frey," she said, pausing to wait for a clap of thunder to fade. "It's been a while. I was hoping to ask you if you could help Stormbreak. We'd like to turn the waters of the Eye of the Storm into healing springs, if we can. Can you help us?"

------

Soh is requesting an RQ to turn the Eye of the Storm into healing springs!
Midas is king and he holds me so tight
And turns me to gold in the sunlight

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Frey
"I don't see why not, blossom." Frey doesn't mind storms - they're a choir in the sky as far as the herald is concerned, another natural phenomenon to celebrate and enjoy. And so they also wait for pauses between the thunderclaps to speak, but it's more out of politeness than to be heard.

Sohalia's fruit bouquet will seem to bloom all on its own as the golden-skinned god appears, rolling their shoulders and getting comfortable in the stormy Celestine. "You aren't the first to ask for something like this. Off you go, sugar!"

Tasks. There is no time limit. There are currently 12 active Stormbreakers. This means 6 unique characters have to participate. Characters can participate more than once. Sohalia must participate in at least 2 threads, and Everest, Anju and Lena must participate in at least 1 thread.

1. A PQ of 4 (or more) Stormbreakers going to Hak Etme to gather the bones of dead animals, King's End to collect morning dew from flowers and the Oerwoud to collect blushberries. The thread will be split each time they enter into a new land.
2. A thread of 3 Stormbreakers visiting the Frey's Breath in the Climb and bringing back a significant amount of water with them.
3. THREE threads of those with healing magic/items, or other light-based magic/items purifying the Eye of the Storm and the surrounding area.
Sohalia Lumaris
the Luminary
Cartographer

Age: 20 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 21 - Int:
TARAK - Mythical - Griffin (Fire Breath)
Played by: RayoDeSoleil Offline
Change author:
MP: 3230
Sohalia
This is a gift, it comes with a price
Who is the lamb and who is the knife?
Her fruit bouquet bloomed, and Soh felt the gentle presence of Frey as they appeared, golden-skinned and beautiful. She smiled up at the god. Of the two deities she'd met, Frey was the one she felt most comfortable with, and it showed in the way she relaxed into their presence.

The tasks that they set for Stormbreak were straightforward enough, even if Soh wasn't exactly sure of their execution. Just how many in their number had access to healing or purifying items, anyway? She'd have to ask around, see who she could ask for help. Still, it was a path forward, and she inclined her head gratefully. "Thank you," she told the deity warmly. "We will do as you ask."

-FIN-
Midas is king and he holds me so tight
And turns me to gold in the sunlight