two suns speaking without a sound
For Dygra
Soleil Lovi
Adv

Age: 20 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 2 - Int:
DIANA - Regular - Arctic Wolf
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
Soleil
who needs sleep when there’s a world of you to find?
Edmund had shown Soleil the way to the shrine, and had explained - at length - how to make her offering to Dygra to properly summon the Ancient Goddess. Soleil is certainly not squeamish about blood, so it takes a quick prick on one of her arrowheads and the weird sensation of smearing it on gemstones before she considers it a done deal.

Plopping down in a crisscross of long brown legs, Soleil pushes her wet hair over her shoulders, trying to make herself appear more presentable after having to swim to access the cavern. In front of her is a string of three rabbits from her most recent hunt - which had been a challenge to keep away from Diana, which is why she is back at the Inn with Noe - and the prettiest shiny thing she'd been able to find in the Grounds market, which isn't much but is still a rather nice metal choker with smoothed stones embedded in a line across the center. It seems just beautiful and morbid enough for the blood Goddess.

"Lady Dygra, I hope I'm doing this right. I'd really like to meet you - nobody seems to visit you aside from your Ancients, and that seems like a wasted opportunity." Wincing slightly when that comes off wrong, Soleil presses her pricked forefinger against her thumb in a nervous tic. "By that I mean I want to help spread the word, so I was hoping you would grant me a quest!" And even if the goddess isn't present yet, Soleil's smile is bright and toothy, eager to prove herself - and finally see the Mother that Edmund has so lauded.

- - -

Soleil would like to quest for a firework-style weapon that rains down radiant damage of some sort in an AOE!

Regional Score bonus: +3 in all shrine visits, drops, PQ+s, KQs, etc.
The kinda drug that keeps you up all night

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: OOC Account | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
They say that even a lack of something is a lesson. Perhaps, in this case, the lesson is thus: that for all of Soleil's picture perfect devotion to the shrine, her offering, the goddess she seeks; for all her status as an Accepted, lucky with the gods and beloved by most of them... sometimes it just isn't meant to be.

Perhaps Dygra doesn't care about wasted opportunities.

Perhaps she just doesn't care about Soleil.

Either way, nothing happens.
Soleil

Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by:
Change author:
MP: 0
Soleil
who needs sleep when there’s a world of you to find?
Maybe it's because her father is Abandoned, or that Halo is rather filled to the brim with yet more, but Soleil wasn't raised with the notion that Accepted have any better luck at shrines. So, as hopeful as she is, she only puffs her cheeks when no answer is forthcoming.

Standing, she dusts off the seat of her pants and settles her hands on her hips, staring at the silent gem. "I'm not giving up," she declares firmly, though it echoes in the cavern with no response. Dygra might not even be listening given her lack of appearance in general, but Soleil is saying it more for herself anyway. "I promise I'll bring a better offering next time!" And with a firm and decisive nod, Soleil marches back to the narrow opening of the cavern, ready to tell Edmund of her failure - and her dedication to returning despite that.

- Fin!
The kinda drug that keeps you up all night