Personal Quest [se] finders keepers
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
RONIN
the darkstar
Who knows - now that Flora is (or is about to be, in this timeline) Queen, maybe it's a rule she can absolutely implement for next year.

In the meantime, looking like some absurd floating alcoholic with his nimbus full of glass bottles, Ronin swoops back towards the shore and hops down onto the sand. "I can do that," he says with a nod, glancing to Sugar as well. "And I'll come back for those, too - I'll meet you at the tavern."

And so, providing the Doubletake has no further instructions, Ronin and his bottles head off to the market to recycle Torchline's Longnight enjoyment. And when he's done, he returns to the beach to gather up the iced-over echo sharks, hauling them towards the Hanged Man with the sort of ease that one might say is monstrous.

Ronin takes the bottles to the marketplace, then grabs the echo sharks and heads to the Hanged Man!
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Edmund Ansel
Adventurer / Guildmaster

Age: 18 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
SPLAT - Mythical - Darkling
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2935

Edmund can tell that Flora has no idea what he is trying to say. Chuffing with laughter he nods before slowly shifting back. A tavern isn't the best place for a large cat leaking molten lava. Rolling his shoulders back with a satisfying pop the Ancient nods again, "I would be happy to."

As Edmund gathers the trash, he scans it for anything of value. It'd be a waste to toss something useful or a trinket that could be sold in his guild's shop. When the trash is ready for transport, he grabs as many bags as he can carry and follows Flora to dispose of it.

~
Edmund tries to spot (and collect) anything valuable and goes with Flora to take the trash to disposal.

Edmund

Reborn In Fire
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
flora

"-k!" Flora trills toward Ronin, waving a hand distractedly in his direction before glancing at Edmund. "Honestly, take whatever if you see something." She offered breezily, not really all too interested in the few bits and bobs of jewelry and other tat that they'd uncovered, but then, the Doubletake was able to sell both Remi and Ronin's various mythical-shifted feathers and scales whenever she needed something to barter with.

"I really appreciate the help. I'd definitely have broken several nails doing all that myself. Drinks on the house tonight if you wanna come by."

So saying, she nodded where Edmund could deposit the bags for later collection before sauntering in the Tavern to fix herself something to eat and drink .

~FIN
We need love, But all we want is danger
We team up, Then switch sides like a record changer
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!