curled smoke
for Flora
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
To be made of thunderstorms
is to be peaceful
Melita was going to pretend for a good, long while that they weren’t hovering along King’s End routes and marketplaces because of her uncle and Jack’s impending conversation. It was easier to forge into capricious and mercurial pursuits, rather than mull about future states and consequences of actions.

Well, to a point.

With Fangorn and Sila occupied by a large batch of treats, she was free to turn her attention to Flora. Leaning against one of the Ark’s many wooden beams, the youth tilted her head, jutting her jawline toward the younger Accepted’s figure. “How’s your arm?” She hadn’t forgotten, even if the melee had been brief and swift – the dog’s jaws, Remi’s firepower, and Ludo’s cat sith entanglements. Talyson she easily handwaved away, but not the wound.
the honeybee
To be easily found
And easily heard
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
flora

Flora also was pretending that the Ark was moored here for totally innocent reasons as well. Though the Doubletake had already declared her allegiance to Torchline despite Sunjata's offer, things were still more than likely to get sticky if things came to a head between the Flood and the Ark.

'Sucks.' The Dobuletake replies, glancing toward Melita before looking back to her arm. She was having to change the bandages several times a day despite having bathed in Torchline's healing waters. "It just won't stay closed." Wiggling her fingers, Flora reaches for one of her feather daggers and gives it an experimental twirl before dropping it onto the deck. "And I can't throw these for shit because my fingers feel so numb."
what doesn't kill me makes
me want you more
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
is to be peaceful
In denial together, each due to a different set of circumstances, Melita drew her eyes away from the expanse of King’s End, and back to Flora’s arm. Both brows went upwards at the statement, before furrowing in whatever brief contemplation circumvented there. “What’d you try?” She could assume the healing proportions of their fountain, or maybe even an Abandoned’s powers, but the fact that it didn’t close seemed alarming. Gross too.

She picked up the dropped projectile though, handing it over diligently, despite any little avaricious gleam in her eye at the weapon. Armaments were a favored notion in her mind, regardless of any other moments. “Now that’s a shame.” She jutted her head towards Jack’s cabin in the distance. “It would’ve been fun to launch them into his door.”
the honeybee
To be easily found
And easily heard
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
flora

"The fountain, and Ronin tried too. So far Spice has just been breathing on it a lot to keep it from getting too inflamed and Mateo has given me some herbs that I'm pretty sure do nothing but make it smell better." Which, you know, wasn't necessarily a bad thing. "Maybe I'll just die." Flora said with an enthusiastic shrug.

Reaching out for her feather but stopping short, Flora's eyes flash with a shared mischief. Tilting her head and puckering out her lower lip, she spun on her heel and took a few steps toward said captain's door. "Oh no, help help, a vicious...er... man-eating..spider...If only someone had something to throw right here!" So saying, Flora pointed at a knot in the wood before taking a theatrical step backward.
me want you more
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Change author:
is to be peaceful
Her brows furrowed, eyes flickering back over to the wound again. The fact that the fountain, and Ronin, hadn’t been able to help might’ve yielded more to Safrin’s disappearance, but Melita still didn’t like it. Herbs seemed more practical, and something her mother would’ve suggested, but having no real range of knowledge in that retrospect, the youth could only frown at it all. “What about asking Frey?” Ludo wasn’t one for healing, and Safrin was gone, leaving only the Nature or Sex aspect for some multitudes, unless Flora really strived for one of the bigger cosmic beings.

Or, you know, the dramatic ‘just die’ part.

Which did earn a snort and an eye roll.

The mischief was much more prevailing, and the moment the theatrics began Melita was all in, wrapping her fingers around the projectile again. “Whoa, look at the size of it!” The Honeybee yelled in return, though much bolder, as though incensed by the mere thought of vehemence (which…was never too far off the mark). “I’ll get it!” To which she narrowed her eyes and flicked it directly towards that knot in the wood, hoping to hear a mighty thwack and some irritation from the Captain through the muffled ramparts.
the honeybee
To be easily found
And easily heard
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake

Change author:
flora

"Yeah, I probably should." Wrinkling her nose, Flora shrugs with the sort of youthful carlessness that suggests she's not going to do anything of the sort. It'll be fine. I mean, why wouldn't it?

"Massive." Flora echoed, just in case any of the crew were listening in. Of course if Jack was on the other side of the door he'd know precisely the sort of fuckery happening, but then, so what?

The arrow struck the knot with a satisfyingly dense thhwwwwack, oozing a bit of poison down the wood. Now if anyone asked, they could point it out as the remains of the spider's body. "Oh no, errr, the ... webbing!" Dropping a dagger and using her foot to send it clattering across the boards toward Melita, Flora waggled her eyebrows for the Honeybee to do it again.
me want you more
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Change author:
is to be peaceful
Having no more advice to give on the wound front, other than eternally trying not to acquire any and embodying the same devil-may-care attitude, the Honeybee shrugged in exchange.

Besides, there were “spiders” to maul and disembowel and stuff.

Without a sound from the cabin, she only intended to amplify their ridiculousness, which Flora seemed eager to do in the same regards. Incapable of hiding her Cheshire grin and not giving a damn about who saw, she picked up another, content with the way the venom drew along the wood. “Disgusting! We can’t let anyone get…,” hmm what was a dumb excuse… “caught in it!” And so intending to justify the manic notions of it all, she flung the projectile again.
the honeybee
To be easily found
And easily heard
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake

Change author:
flora

Wondering how long this poison would stay in the wood and whether or not they ought to warn someone about this afterward, Flora was far too delighted by Melita's aim and penchant for fuckery to be bound up in her concern for long. "Oooh, you got it so good!" Plucking out the feather and meaning to slide it back toward the Honeybee, Flora felt a sudden and snarling heat oozing from her arm. Looking down, she noticed that her bandages looked a day or so old already, instead of just a few hours.

"Ugh, fuck sake." Reaching out and holding her wounded arm by the wrist, Flora huffed loudly as she looked back to Melita. "I hate this. Wanna just chop it off for me?" Grinning, and, given the pain and annoyance her wound had been was only half kidding, the girl gives her head a shake.

"I'm gonna go change these. Feel free to keep, er, killin' spiders." Winking, and with all thoughts of warning Jack about the poison on his door, Flora sashayed her way toward where the Ark's first-aid supplies were kept.

~FIN
me want you more