Deimos and Evie
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005

In a package with a letter tied to the top, the newlyweds will find two gifts: the first is for Evie and is a custom stamp with her new initials, embossed with flowers, for the sealing of wax on official documents. For Deimos, the second gift is an engraved mug with the season and year of their wedding

To my friends,

If you have had your wedding already, congratulations! If not, I hope I can still make it home in time.

Either way, I have something for you both. Deimos, I know you could make these, but I hope the gesture still stands.

All my love,
-Noah Olson

Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

Noah,

Thank you, my friend, for your incredibly thoughtful gifts. They are much appreciated.

We have already wed, and are headed to our honeymoon. When you return, we can celebrate as well.

Send our regards to Cordelia and the children. See you soon.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005

Please enjoy it as much as you can. I’m sure Halo will remain peaceful in your absence.
-Noah Olson