Personal Quest i've got an atlas in my hands
King's End Council Building!
Flora Kaito-Taliesin
the Doubletake
Owner of The Hanged Man / Queen of Torchline

Age: 21 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 10 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 32 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 34 - Int: 1
SPICE - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
flora

Magnanimously, Flora gives back the worker's jacket only once the walls have been properly put into place. Of course, she makes it clear that it's because she's noticed how chilly he must be, without alluding to the fact that she has somewhere else to hide from the elements.

"You both make being an attuned look verrrrryyyyyy tempting right about now." She chirps. Not as attractive as being able to call down gods or her dad(s) (which included both Ronin and Sunjata at this point as well as her biological father), but you know, not bad either.

Stepping inside, Flora first reaches for a broom to try and sweep up the worst of the debris and dust that's accumulated. Only when it's in a rough pile does she poke her head out of the doorframe to steal back an NPC to clean it up.

Looking at the painting supplies, for a moment she's unsure which of the shades of blue and deep green she ought to choose before realizing that there was utterly no need! She'd use them all! Using vertical brush strokes, Flora applies paint to the walls so that it would look and feel just as textured as the ocean.

Flora paints!
let me taste your silhouette
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
// corn liquor tastes sweeter in this town
could it be it's the same as the last? //
It has its perks.” Sunjata rumbles to Flora with a grin as they all head inside and Sunjata works to put the door on. It’s perfectly fitted, thankfully, with a little window in the door to let light in. And the second that it’s up he works to start adding the doorknob and lock, ensuring that the key works as intended and the door isn’t too snug in its frame.

Hotaru and her crew manages to finish the task at hand, with the help of the mixture of Flora’s group. The interior walls go up and the doors alongside them, and before too long the space is beginning to look like a decent little office space, complete with closets and storage rooms alike.

Flora’s crew finishes the sweeping that she started, and as she focuses on the wall she finds it goes up without a hitch – a beautiful little adornment that Sunjata is in pure adoration at seeing when he hauls in the desk to go in the center of the room. “Flora, that’s beautiful.” His voice is soft as he scans the wall, before breaking out of the trance it’s put him in to set the desk precisely where it would go.

And with that all accomplished? The job’s done. And he pulls in Hotaru for a kiss and Flora for a hug. “Well, with that done I suppose we’ve all earned ourselves plenty of food and drinks, huh?” And with it, he’ll take them and the crew back to the House of Midnight to fully fuel up on everything they have.

- FIN <3

DONE <33 TYSM! :DD
the flood
// i swear i've seen your face elsewhere before
just as familiar as a bottle and a glass //
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.