Key Quest this sign can't stop me
Remi
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
REMI

When was the last time Remi had tried to run?

Gods, he didn't know, and even though the pain across his chest and sides felt manageable in the big scheme of things, that he hadn't even been able to wind the woman with his blood smeared across her lips was more than a little worrying.

With one trick left up his sleeve, Remi prayed as he never had before, hoping Ludo might guide this next effort. Reaching out for her, the Lullaby did the thing he'd been made for, and tried to send her down into the Dreaming where he might finally have some control.

Remi tries to send Dahlia to sleep!

Magic: Hushabye | Through touch, can send a human-like creature into a deep sleep state that allows for communion with dead spirits. Can enter into the dreams of anyone he has previously 'dreamt' with, and can sense the dreams of those nearby. Using his Psychometry ability, can lock slumberers into this state such that they can't wake up.
Type: Dark | Rank: Mastered
Who are you? They ask. Death?
Sometimes... I say. But not today
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.
Dahlia Inanis
the Reaper
Queen of Stormbreak

Age: 0 | Height: 5'8 | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 15 - Strg: 80 - Dext: 90 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 56 - Int: 3
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Do voidlings dream of corrupted sheep?

We'll might just find out today.

Brow furrowing to see the Lullaby reach out for her, innocuous and almost gentle in his movements, Dahlia reacts accordingly.

With claws lancing out, she tries to catch him across the face or potentially swat his hand away - whatever comes first. "I think we're beyond flirting, dear," she croons to him, as if she hasn't been the one to throw the first stone in this whole affair.

Dahlia tries to attack with her claws again!

Magic: Mania (passive) | Dahlia's damage increases by 50% following every successful attack to the same target.
Type: Dark | Rank: Basic

Magic: Dead Space (passive) | Celestial damage is ineffective against Dahlia.
Type: Dark | Rank: Basic

Magic: Maker's Mark | On a successful physical attack hit, enemies are Marked for 3 turns.
Type: Dark | Rank: Mastered
let me put my lips to something
let me wrap my teeth around the world
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Age: 6 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Change author:
Well well.

Let it not be said that Remi's touch has no effect on women (insert gay joke here); Dahlia falls to her knees asleep at the Lullaby's touch.

She was not the only one on the island interested in the taste of Remi's blood however, and quickly Remi will find himself all but surrounded by a myriad of void creatures. Some snarled, some roared, others merely cast their ominous shadows down toward him. Purple eyes blinked as teeth snapped and noses scented the air.

Most notably a void dragon circled down from one of the island's peaks has the Lullaby in its sights, as does a pack of voidforged fyrhunds.

Remi: 895.5/1302
Dahlia: 900/900

Void Dragon: 1390/1390
Fyrhund Pack x 3: 1283/1283
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
REMI

Ronin, what do I do? Reaching out toward the Northaven to try and feel the tether of his connection to Ronin and coming up empty, the Lullaby exhales a shaky breath as he looks down at Dahlia.

He could lock her there, slumbering and vulnerable. He could pick her up and take her with him before slipping into her mind where her claws would bear him no more concern than a gentle breeze. But..

Looking up toward the shadows and cliff faces, well aware of the eyes upon him, the Lullaby knew he hadn't the time. He was wounded, yes, and while he could optimistically handle an attack from one of the creatures prowling his way, he'd not manage much more than that. To stay would be to invite Ronin to try and come to his aid as well, which he simply couldn't risk.

Despite every predatory instinct he had telling him to take advantage of the situation, the Lullaby knew he had to run. Spreading his wings again with a hiss, Remi took to the air, heading toward the ocean where hopefully as a kraken he'd pose far too cumbersome an opponent for a dragon to take on.

Remi runs! He flies towards the coast where he'll shift into a kraken.

Age: 6 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:
You can certainly try and run.

Just as you weren't the strongest with Dahlia, nor are you the fastest when compared with a void dragon.

Descending like a violet bullet not only does the dragon manage to catch Remi, but bathes him in void energy that's as hot as it is cold. On the ground the pack of fyrhunds snarl and snap, waiting for the dragon to throw them a literal bone.

Remi: 635.5/1302
Dahlia: 900/900 *asleep

Void Dragon: 1390/1390
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Change author:
REMI

The Lullaby can feel the changing pressure as ocean currents rise up and batter against the storms surrounding the island, both of which mute the feeling of dragonic wings beating down as the void creature gives chase.

Ronin if you can hear me—DON'T COME. Without the power of their star bolts there was no reason to use his magic to bring the Nova to him, especially not until they had some clarity around what precisely counted as a falling star and what was just a nightmare from the sky. I am fine, I will be—

Biting down against the pain and focusing only on the water, Remi shifted. It would make him a larger and easier target while he was falling, but at least once he hit the water he'd have the advantage.

Maybe.

Gods only knew what might be lurking in the depths.

Remi shifts into a kraken!

Change author:
The dragon is still faster Remi, but perhaps your prayers haven't gone entirely unanswered (read: oh look, another critical 1). Snapping at the air only to suddenly find that the winged man is now a giant octopus, the dragon's head is snapped up and back as it tries to evade the sudden shift.

As Remi splashes into the water, he does gain the speed needed. Though the dragon snarls and roars at the waves, it does not dive down into the depths.

Though his KQ has been failed, Remi has escaped.

Remi: 635.5/1302
Dahlia: 900/900 *asleep

Void Dragon: 1127/1390