Plot Advancing PQ full-throated cries
Emergency Shelter PQ+
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254
DEIMOS
The sound of iron shots is stuck in my head
The thunder of the drums dictates
Ordinarily, Deimos avoided the Palace unless it was for storing provisions or accessing the skyport. He’d always found it ostentatious, a harsh reminder of days long before with Neron and Zariah; even after coups and destruction, it still held bits and pieces of bitterness.

Now it hardly mattered as much, when they had civilians to assist and damage to undo, with the weight of uncertainty and consternation built so firmly around their hearts. He could maneuver his form around any pretentious building so long as it meant his people were safe and sound.

With supplies gathered, able-bodied individuals (soldiers not already sent on patrol) ready to carry out their machinations, and more and more already beginning to come into the expanse, the Sword turned towards Sah and Noah. “Thank you for coming. I know there is a lot to be done - ,” and he cut himself off mid-trepidation, with a firm nod, because now wasn’t the time to contort under the pressure. They were forged ice and steel and they’d continue to be that way. “So we can start by blocking off sections,” especially in the large and vast open space. “For people, medical attention, food, and the like.”

--

This is a PQ+ to establish an emergency shelter in Halo’s Palace. Please post your character arriving, anything they’re bringing, and their next actions.

Currently we need to block off/divide areas for certain things. Supplies are provided and NPCs available.

No post order!

1. Deimos
2. Sah
3. Noah
The rhythm of the falls, the number of dead
The rising of the horns, ahead
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005
The Forsaken

Ensuring his family was taken care of first in the onslaught of danger, Noah then tended to his neighborhood. When Deimos’ call came, however, he finished what he was working on and readied himself to head to the Palace. He strapped a cart of Vi’dore and headed over with building supplies, ropes, furs, and canvases that he could spare for the sake of his community.

His heart was dark and twisting as he headed there, mind racing with all of the anxiety of the dangers around them. Glad that most people chose to stay within the Citadel walls, he knew he would need eventually to go check on the lodge, and then make his way back to the Hollowed Grounds. He hoped that the devastation they felt here was only a whisper in that place, with far less defenses and fortifications than they held in the frozen kingdom.

Arriving, Noah nodded to Deimos and undid the cart from his unicorn, ready for their endeavor to begin. He gathered ropes and hammer and nails, and started to head down hallways and begin hanging the ropes to act as holders for dividers of either canvas or fur.

Noah comes with all of his abilities, companions, small items from profile, as well as:

A cart full of random building supplies, ropes, and furs and canvases.

Noah begins to hang ropes to divide off rooms for different things!
i'd fashioned my own cross
been crushed by its weight
there's no stronger message
than dirt in your face
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 48 - Luck: 40 - Int: 1
LILLY - Regular - Grey Wolf PAD - Regular - Grey Wolf
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 2895
yet my blood renders me a King
Recent events had shaken Sah. Unknown creatures, a new moon, and chaos in the air. It seemed that another major conflict loomed and this time they had far less time to prepare than with the war. After ensuring his family was safe, the Wild Thunder heeded the summons. The wolves stayed behind to stand guard. Sah arrived and with a nod at Deimos and Noah, got to work. There was no time for small talk.

Noah went for the rope and Sah went for planks. Between a hanging and ground-level perimeter, the borders should be clear. As he laid the planks down, he did his best to ensure that they were straight and not a tripping hazard.

~
Sah arrives with all his abilities and everything on his profile (minus companions) He begins to block sections off with wood planks to act as gridlines.
Sah
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
DEIMOS
Quiet endeavors suited him just fine, and they wouldn’t need the notions of conversation to carry through the thoughts of the past few moments and hours. Gridlines were made and divisions set, large and wide enough to accomplish the task. Simplistic, but what was required for moving forward. They could adjust and accommodate as necessary, or build up from there.

Still thankful and grateful for their contributions, even in the silence, they mustered onward. Content with those motions, for the instant, he surveyed the grounds, unfurling another breath. “All right, we can move these,” indicating the portions of furniture, wooden planks, and shelving. “They can serve as barriers for rooms and storage space for anyone that needs to come in.”

--

Move some shelving/furniture/wooden planks around for storage and barriers!

No post order!
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Age: 26 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
Sah nodded, "Sounds good." He eyed the furniture for a moment before rolling up his metaphorical sleeves and grabbing more planks. He could do this with telekinesis, but the Wild Thunder was more inclined to physical labor today. It wouldn't be much of a workout, but it'd be enough. A slight and focused sweat to clear his mind sounded wonderful at the moment.

As carefully as before, he went about laying the planks to act as barriers. He double-checked their positioning as he went to ensure that they matched the plans for the shelter. Spacing was crucial so that there would be enough room for everything.

~
Sah moves the planks to act as barriers!
Sah
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Change author:
The Forsaken

The ropes seemed to go up without much effort, and the hunter was grateful for that. He was quick to then hang some canvases to divide different spaces, draping them in such a way that they could be opened and closed not unlike the diving curtains in the infirmary rooms. Scurrying down from his ladder, Noah handed several of his tools back to Eira for her to set aside.

For the Forsaken’s agreement and understanding of the task Deimos set out next was only another nod. Then, he set to work. He started by grasping and moving shelves from one room to the next, setting them up with appropriate spacing that different families or sets and groups of people could store their places with some semblance of privacy.

Noah moves the shelves!
than dirt in your face
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
DEIMOS
It wasn’t the most exciting labor, but it was crucial to their efforts. No one knew for certain how long thing would be waylaid, if there were worse measures to come, or anything else save for the present. So they gathered and moved shelves, making spaces and ensuring there’d be adequate motions for impending circumstances. Noah’s inclusion of curtains helped to lend aid to further tasks, and once they were finished there, simplistic enough with their magic and strength, they could move forward.

“These look good,” assuring both men they were doing fine work. “We can start distributing the supplies to each space,” and he gestured towards the piles of blankets, clothing, and cots. “These should be enough, but let me know if we need more.” He, or Sah, could always take a moment to create more.

--

Move piles of blankets, clothing, and cots to distribute about the marked spaces! No post order!
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Change author:
The Forsaken

Curtains and shelving units and all manner of things happened quickly. The three men were used to working hard and long hours, and with their noses down and their focus honed in, it didn't seem that there was any fuss along the route so far. Noah was thankful for that. Whatever they could do to aid their people and give further sanctuary was best. But Noah did interrupt the mental silence towards Deimos, wondering as they worked: Have you gotten word from the other regions?

"We probably could use a few more cots, and extra blankets don't hurt." Noah suggested. Even if they didn't need to use every inch of space and ever fabric of their supplies now didn't mean they wouldn't in the future. After all, they were in a state where the unknown outweighed the known. Noah worked to move cots in to place after his suggestion was heard.

Noah moves cots and says why not make more!

than dirt in your face
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Change author:
Sah nodded at Noah, "I'll make more blankets." He then got to work moving the current blankets. Halo had already begun to come together, as they usually did in times of crisis. The pile was stacked high with blankets of various sizes and materials. The Wild Thunder went about sorting them by size and moving them to each marked location. That way each location would have a small pile of each kind to use as needed.

Once Sah was done with the available blankets he paused. Taking a breath, he called forth his magic and began to weave the elements together. As always, it took focus, but far less than when crafting magical items. Once he felt ready, he channeled his magic and began to create more blankets.

~
Sah moves blankets and makes more!

Magic: Creation | When combined with Mastered Air, Mastered Earth, Mastered Water, and Mastered fire, can create 2 magical items per season (with admin approval). Without mastering the four elements, can create well-made complex machines, and an unlimited number of regular items per thread limited by endurance stat. Small items last their natural lifespan. Medium and large items degrade after a season. Complex machines (a telescope, music box, etc) must be created with the knowledge of the character (i.e., cannot create a machine you don't understand/wouldn't be able to build with relevant tools)
Type: Light | Rank: Mastered
Sah
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
DEIMOS
Concentration honed – easy when it was just them and the rest of the workers hustling through. Sah’s blankets were executed well, Deimos maneuvered and re-supplied where need be, and Noah’s ministrations were up to the task. It permitted the Sword a brief moment to furrow his brows at the Attuned inquiries, parsing through the hordes of letters he’d received. Torchline was devastated, being in the wake of the meteor crashing. The Grounds, Stormbreak, and King’s End seem to be all right. according to Kiada, Sunjata, and Sohalia. He’d heard nothing from the Greatwood though – either not to be surprised or on par with how they worked.

He nearly opened his mouth to suggest their next round of motions, when citizens began trickling in through the door. Some were quiet, subdued, and shocked, others openly sobbing, and the reel of the moment maneuvered him towards those familiar, presuming Sah and Noah would follow. “What do you need?” seemed to be recurring rumble in his throat, but no less necessary, for this would only be the beginning.

--

The housing spaces are good to go, but some Halovian citizens have arrived early. Talk to them and see what they require!

Choices are:
- Mrs. Took – wife of the very grumpy butcher Mr. Took
- Dorothea Banks and her brood of children
- Mrs. Knotwise – often confused, good cook

Deimos will take whichever has not been chosen. No post order!
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Change author:
The Forsaken

The shelves seemed to go up easily enough, just as the work before that. Pleased with the progress that followed of moving cots and blankets and other temporary housing supplies, Noah wasn’t entirely put off when the herd of Halovians came rustling through the doors of the palace. Had they been facing difficulties in their preparations, he may have felt differently, but right now he was content enough with what they had done to be able to pause and focus on the people.

Noah has spent more time in the butcher’s shop than most Halovians, given his life-long profession and the fact that he came from one of the longest, most ancient lines of hunters to ever live here. So, despite how grumpy the butcher was, Noah was still used to him and kind enough — and just as used to his wife. ”Mrs. Took,” Noah greeted with a broad smile, lifting his arms with a warm, offered hug. Noah asked her what he could do for her, gently and silently herding her towards the housing area they had just finished setting up.

Noah talks to the butcher’s wife!
than dirt in your face
Sah Lovi
the Wild Thunder
Hunter

Change author:
There had yet to be any roadblocks in their work and Sah hoped that it would stay that way. There was no shortage of tasks that needed to be accomplished to help Halo rebuild and repair. As soon as they finished here, he did not doubt that all three of them would be on to the next one.

Halovian citizens arriving early wasn't an obstacle. It was a relief as each familiar face appeared, alive and as well as could be expected. Sah instantly melted when he saw Dorothea Banks and her children. The kids had various expressions on their faces, likely each processing the horrors they'd seen differently. The Wild Thunder could only imagine how shaken they all were. He had met the woman in passing at the market on multiple occasions. A few of her children as well.

Walking over to them he used a gentle tone of voice, one he often reserved for his own children. "I'm so glad to see you all. Will you let me bring you and your mother to where we've set up places to rest? There are plenty of blankets and if you need more, you can just let me know." Calling forth all of his experience as a father, Sah did his best to keep the children calm and usher them to the housing area. As he did so he addressed their mother, "Dorothea, is there anything that you or your children need? I'll do my best to help." As she then spoke, he listened intently, keeping his body language open and reassuring.

~
Sah tends to Dorothea Banks and her children!
Sah
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword

Change author:
DEIMOS
A relief – ultimately, to find no one was bothered by the influx of people. Each one took their multitudes in stride, conversations flickering and following along.

It was probably very wise of Noah to take on Mrs. Took, considering her husband’s reputation, and his experience with the family and business. Her scowl was deep and furrowed and discontent, but it couldn’t be helped given the situation. ”Husband said to go here,” she uttered, though she seemed a little put out. ”I got an injury to my leg, s’not too bad, but the infirmary was full at the moment, so,” she shrugged, arms already going to her chest no matter the Forsaken’s attempts at friendliness and amiability.

It was no surprise that Sah took immediately to the family – though Mrs. Banks was part of the weaponry store and creation, it was clear she was more than a little frazzled without her husband, or her own parents’ presence. The children ran around her legs and hooked to ankles, or immediately went dashing for supplies already set in place for other areas. ”Come along, little ones,” she uttered, tired, lifting the two who’d already clambered to her feet. Addressing Sah with a thin and fatigued smile, she lifted her eyes to gaze upon the surroundings. ”I need something to entertain them, or at least keep them calm. We were trying to stay out of the way so the shop could be repaired.”

Which left Deimos with Mrs. Knotwise – to which he didn’t mind. The woman might have been rattled and confused most of the time, but she was kind. Watching her stare at him for a long few moments, clearly trying to decipher where she’d seen him last, caused his head to tilt, extending an elbow out for her to grab. ”Oh, one of the Wardens,” she noted, and he nodded in accord, his rumble deep but quiet thereafter. “What can we do for you?” She patted his arm, clearly thinking or wondering why she’d traveled here, before uttering. ”Wanted to be of some use, dear,”.

--

Decide how to best aid the NPCs! No post order!
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Change author:
The Forsaken

Noah nodded along when the butcher's wife spoke, concern contorting his face when she admitted that she had an injury. "We can take care of that." Noah said, a smile and an empathetic nod given to the woman as his mental tugs pulled for the unicorn at one end. Vi'dore lifted his head and scanned the room until his eyes fell on his bondmate. Despite his massive body, there was surprisingly enough room for him to walk towards the Forsaken and the woman he indicated for. Lowering his head, Vi'dore would touch the tip of his horn to Mrs. Took's leg, if she allowed it.

Eira, on the other hand, couldn't help but be pulled in by the children's presence. The griffin purred and chirped excitedly towards the children, trying to charm and entice them in to paying attention to her as she flew arcs around them. She glided up high towards the ceiling and then back, all the while keeping her gleaming golden eyes on the children and trying to get them to play.

Noah offers to heal Mrs. Took with Vi'dore (and will if she accepts), while Eira tries to entertain and charm the Banks children.
than dirt in your face