being tempted

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Grandparents were proud creatures by nature, yet none were prouder than the Limores.

They flaunted their twin grandchildren all across Halo, now that they were home. Tasked with babysitting while their parents helped repair in the aftermath of the meteor falling, they were the happiest people in the world. The market in the Citadel was still standing and intact, and they still needed to eat. They were ready to gather all of the supplies needed to make dinner for their entire family: all of their daughters, Noah, and the twins.

While they were trading and paying for the goods, gathering everything up, you could say they got distracted.

Distracted enough the the twins -- newly bipedal creatures -- had time to slip away, giggling after a hopping ningo.
Marcus Olson

Age: 10 | Height: Small | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 9 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1425
Marcus
There's not too much that Marcus remembered between following the ningo away from his grandparents and to the shrine.

Now, with his sister beside him, stood behind them as they stuffed a few loaves of specialty bread in canvas bags. "Granna?" Marcus asked, his voice slightly hoarse as the image of her face, though slightly shadowed, danced in the recesses of infant-like memory. Margot stood at his side, shifting her weight with a curious impatience that seemed always to follow her. She didn't wait for her brother before stepping forward as their grandparents turned around.

There was enough shock over both of their aged faces that it made Marcus' stomach twist with some sort of feeling. He was not sure what it was, but he did not like it.

Guilt. It was guilt.
I want you by my side
So that I never feel alone again

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Granna?"

Amara spun around. "Oh my gosh." Amara gasped, grabbing the elder Marcus by the arm. "We have to take them home." She said, long fingers covering her mouth. Even with her shock, there was still clear pride in her colorless face. They were so beautiful standing before her, aged as they were, with shining traits from both Noah and Cordelia shining through.

Grandpa Marcus grabbed Margot's hand, which she twined her fingers in happy, and then grandson Marcus', and headed back towards the Olson's house. There was going to be so much to talk about, but even more so, there were parents who needed to see their children.

FIN