Leave the bad deeds on the bedsheets
Sex Frey Prayer
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 3 - Strg: 38 - Dext: 38 - Endr: 54 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9747
Hotaru
I know there are angels singing somewhere
I hope they sing for us
The Oerwoud is mostly submerged in the wake of the meteor's impact, but wings can get you nearly anywhere, and until the shrine construction in King's End is finished this is the closest at hand. After Sunjata's visit and the news he had to share with her, not to mention the devastation of the land around them, Hotaru's heart is heavier than normal; luckily visits to Frey always fix that right up.

"We have so much catching up to do," Ru laments to the open air as she sets a bottle of edible oil and a long line of fine ribbon on the dais. "Sunny told me he was able to visit you without a blindfold last time so hopefully the ribbon isn't too unintentionally thematic." Though she'd love to see it on Frey even if it's not covering their eyes. "Speaking of thematic - I'm not a Halovian any longer, but I'd like to carry some of it with me. Can you help me strengthen my spheres?" If she followed nature Frey perhaps she would have immediately asked after the devastation to the land, but first and foremost she'll take care of her own priorities and desires - just as her herald has always told her to.

- - -

Ru would like to upgrade her ice spheres!

Type: Light | Style: Offensive | Level: Upgraded
Elemental Projectiles | A small bag with an unlimited supply of incredibly dense spheres of ice. Best when used with a slingshot, but can also be thrown. Explode upon impact in a 5ft radius. Will not melt while in the bag.
For our bruised mouths are an act of resistance
and our singing hearts, together, make a beautiful prayer
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

The air around the Valkyrie grows thick and perfumed as if she were still in the House of Midnight during a particularly potent summer store. Electricity crackles playfully in the air as Frey appears somewhere behind her. "Indeed he was." They purr, moving to rest their hands on her shoulders where their strong fingers begin to massage the muscles there. "There is so much of him to see you'd not think much of it, but he really does have the best eyes, as I'm sure you'd agree."

As for the ribbon? Snake-like it rises, appearing to look at the pair for a moment before slithering up one of Hotaru's arms and banding itself lightly around her neck before its nail trickled over one of Frey's hands and against their palm.

"Of course kitten. We always love a bigger bang, mmm?" As they continue to massage Hotaru's shoulders, their fingers absently tug at the ribbon around her neck in time with the beating of her own heart.
Frey
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Change author:
Hotaru
I hope they sing for us
Ru purrs with subvocal depths no human should be capable of, head lolling back and leaning trustingly backward into Frey's hands as the electricity in her veins surges like butterflies in response to their herald's arrival. "Completely, though you're never wrong," she hums her laughter, content to luxuriate in Frey's attentions for a moment instead of finding exactly those eyes in Frey's current form.

The ribbon around her neck is exactly as luxurious as she'd hoped, and though she would love to see Frey wrapped in it, she moans softly when it is tugged by the herald's hand instead. Leaning further back so her head falls on Frey's shoulder, her hands slide up the god's thighs bracketing her from behind. "I can always count on you to make them bigger and better. I still dream of that day with the crop," she sighs longingly. Tilting her head, she kisses up the side of Frey's neck leisurely, swallowing against the taut ribbon around her throat and clenching her own thighs. "What would you have me do?"
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Change author:

"I do try." They purr in a feline rumble that matches the pitch of Hotaru's own. Leaning into the Valkyrie as one of her hands moves to bind their bodies together, one of Frey's slides from her shoulders where it drapes just below her neck. Still, the silken ribbon tightens with the movement of their fingers, even as the deity reaches out to tilt Hotaru's head back further and expose the delicate column of her neck.

"That was certainly a day I revisit in my mind, as well." They agree softly. Releasing her shoulder and leaning properly against her now, Frey allows their free hand to trickle like smoke down the Valkyrie's form. Though their touch is feather-soft, her nerves will feel as though they are being tickled as tactfully as any pianist's fingers might dance upon the keys. Whispering into her ear the contents of her quest, they move to press their lips against the hollow behind her ear, pressing with their fingers against her throat and tightening the ribbon.

"Now I have a question for you." They whisper, voice rough. "Though it pleases me greatly—" And indeed, Hotaru will feel for herself the thrust of that pleasure from behind her. "—to see you and Sunjata together and monogamous, much less, I do wonder...were you to ever wish to elevate yourself to the same heights Sunjata has reached...would such an agreement not restrict you—" The ribbon tightens as Frey's hand descends between Hotaru's taut thighs. "—from all the ways in which you might use your wiles to serve me?" Frey was certainly all for the unexpected, but a pair of monogamous demigods ?

Hotaru has been given a quest!

In 4 threads, Hotaru must make something bigger.
Frey
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
I hope they sing for us
The smoke seems to seep through her and come straight back through her throat on the tune of sighs, head tilted obligingly further back to contort into whatever shape Frey deems satisfactory. It's a slow and sensual start, but such were the necessities of conversation.

The turn of events is unexpected, though the thrust from behind her makes her jolt with a wanton whine, thighs spreading what little more they can between Frey's own to tilt her hips towards the herald's questing hand. Not that it makes it any easier to think, though it certainly ensures her response is brimming with honesty.

"I only care that I am the only one to have his heart," she decrees, for it's a treasure like gold that would see all vessels wrecked within his waters or upon her shores should they try to pry it from her fingers. Turning her head in vain desire to see Frey, she instead lays her lips against the herald's throat, letting her words vibrate through such thin and sensitive spaces. "I can serve you in many ways that neither of us would find restrictive. I've accepted it of him - he would surely accept it of me." She has always been certain of her choice in herald, and already the couple are planning to indulge a brothel client between the two of them for the creation of Frey's shrine. She has no reason to doubt her own certainty in Sunjata's support. "I have always wished to be yours. However you will have me." It's spoken on a sweet moan as Frey's fingers explore, malleable in a way so few ever get to see.

Change author:

"A worthy enough thing to covet." The god agrees, their words wrapped in a smile that tightens with silken pressure, not unlike the ribbon around Hotaru's neck.

As the fingers on one hand descend, the fingers of the other part the Valkyrie's golden hair.  "Would you speak with him before making this choice?" They ask, and, thanks to the hand cradling the back of her skull, it will be her lips that feel the words more than her ears hear them. The flat of their palm has nearly surpassed her navel with no signs of slowing down, and yet the god has never declined a request to halt.

"I will have you in any way you wish to be had, and in all the ways that I do. You need only say the word."
Frey
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
I hope they sing for us
“As I’m sure you know,” she defers, all mischief and temptation as her lips curve against Frey’s throat. The only love she will allow Sunjata to share is for Frey, any children they may have, and the memory of Nate.

Her lips buzz with sensation but no source, and she tilts her hips not only obligingly, but eagerly. “We just discussed it this past LongNight,” she admits on a tittering laugh too breathless to be unaffected. If only they had known the accuracy of their timing. Their history may be fraught with these deals, but those had been to Safrin and the Voice; both Valkyrie and Flood trust Frey implicitly.

Ru’s nails scrape lightly up Frey’s thigh and she has her eyes wide open as she says, “Then I give you the word. I’ve already given you my soul once. It is always in your hands.”

Change author:

"I accept."

Those are the last words Hotaru will hear before the world folds in upon itself and she is born again.

Enveloped by the deity, Hotaru will find herself touched like never before, and yet as this is not her first time bound in Frey's endless embrace, she will be no stranger to the pleasures bestowed upon her. All at once Frey is above her, blanketing her like a wave as her back and thighs are pressed into Torchline's warm sands. Their tongue parts her lips—both pairs—as her hands are bound above her head. Sticky salt-sweat drenches them both as the shoreline laps at their toes in rhythm with each thrust and hitch of Frey's hips.

A breeze brings the scent of the forest, in a breath the pair are beneath dappled sunlight with Hotaru's hands around the deity's throat from behind, pressing herself into them that she might experience the nuances of sex from a different vantage point. Pine needles bite into their knees as hands reach around to grasp at Hotaru's thighs.

Overhead a cloud pushes away the sunlight, scattering it amidst the tall grasses of King's End, and though it is in Sunjata's arms the Valkyrie will find herself, Frey occupies every space between them and then some. That they will have her body and loyalty while the Flood holds her heart is not a bargain the god finds themselves disapproving of.

Congratulations! Hotaru is now a demigod!
Frey
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Change author:
Hotaru
I hope they sing for us
It is without a doubt the most pleasurable rebirth anyone could ever ask for. Hotaru falls into Frey’s arms like a stone into the sea, body and soul flayed open and burning with desire, physical and spiritual. Her moans are rapturous, ringing as loud as any choral hymn.

It may be Sunjata’s arms around her, but there is no denying the godly weight behind each touch, the impossibility of the all-consuming nature of the pleasure they deliver. Still, there is something sweet to being reborn in the arms of her lover and her god simultaneously. Meringue icing on an otherwise depraved moment of indulgence. Hotaru’s hands grip tightly around Frey’s throat, nerves lighting up like fireworks to be the one on this side of the equation, and to be able to feel it. If she had any sense to think past the heat of Frey’s body or the novelty of it all, she’d make a mental note to pursue this little trick for herself later down the line.

Sweat-drenched and trembling, Hotaru chases their orgasms until she feels burned through, and lies shivering under the sun in Frey’s arms in the aftermath; remade.

- Fin <333