To Deimos
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
To the Warden of Halo,

Deimos, I apologize for the delay with my report. Traveling is difficult on foot given the state of the coastal Wilds and it took me longer to reach the Greatwood than I had expected. The news I managed to find were mixed.

Some flooding occurred in the outlying areas, but due to their tendency to build in the trees, much was left undamaged. The fae are rebuilding as much as they can, but Phoebe is not around to fill her role as leader and it seems like the region is reverting back to the way it was run before humans got involved.

While I didn't personally encounter any void creatures, I don't doubt that they're around. If I get the chance I will return soon to investigate closer; the void taint interest me, I want to take a closer look at it.

If there's any other way I can be of service, do let me know!

Best regards,
Maea Valair
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

Maea,

Thank you for letting me know. Be careful with any encounters – so far I have information on void river stars, but there is sure to be more out there.

A shame about the Greatwood, but perhaps they will either return to what they craved all along, or someone else will take the mantle.
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos
Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Deimos,

Would you be willing to share what you have found out so far? I'm a far cry from the Loreseekers of the past, but it might be useful to compile any knowledge that's uncovered, and I would enjoy learning more about what's been going on outside of the Hollowed Grounds.

Somewhat unrelated; I met Isla on my travels, btw. She is seeking healers for a new guild, to be based in Torchline. But it seems like you don't have to live there to join, so perhaps that's something you might like to pass on? One of the things I'm most interested in is finding ways to address void based injuries, and if things keep going the way they have I'm sure we can all use as many healers as possible.  

I will be careful, no worries there!

From
Maea
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 33 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 72 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 73 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 10254

Maea,

I have already been compiling information shared across leaders and those who’ve experienced them into the Monster Hunter Guild records. I was hoping other regions were informing their citizens as we distributed our letters. They have been accessible to anyone, regardless, but since you cannot travel here, I will send you copies as well.

I will pass on the information about the guild.

(Included within the letters are multitudes of journal entries and recordings, including information about void river stars, spineblooms, void fyrhunds, void ursurs, voidbark dudes, void lotuses, ethereal frostblooms, and abyssal geckoloths)
Yours Sincerely,
Deimos