red right hand
Dorian Inanis

Age: 1 | Height: 5' 8" | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 15 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 66 - Endr: 80 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
As the midday sun beat down upon the bustling streets of Stormbreak, casting golden rays upon the cobblestones and buildings, there stood a figure in stark contrast; still and dark amidst the warmth and flurry of movement. Dorian, clad in a long-sleeved black shirt, seemed impervious to the LongHeat warmth that enveloped the city. Outside the Tower, his presence exuded an inexplicable magnetism, beckoning the attention of passersby who found themselves stealing glances at the dark figure, drawn by an allure they couldn't quite name and which left them feeling uneasy as they carried on past.

Standing casually and comfortably, Dorian's gaze scanned the area with a hint of predatory anticipation. With an air of quiet determination, Dorian awaited Dahlia's arrival, knowing that the pieces of his plan were about to fall into place. The Tower loomed overhead, a symbol of power and influence, and Dorian stood poised at its base, ready to make his move on the intricate chessboard of Stormbreak's politics.
He'll rekindle all the dreams
it took you a lifetime to destroy
Dahlia Inanis
the Reaper
Queen of Stormbreak

Age: 0 | Height: 5'8 | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 15 - Strg: 80 - Dext: 90 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 56 - Int: 3
Change author:

A dazzling comet-trail to the gravity of his presence, Dahlia parts the crowd like a hot knife, making a beeline for Dorian. With raven hair wind-tousled and a simple cotton dress leaving plenty of pale flesh on show, she's the picture of an innocent Longheat maiden; indeed, en route to his side, she even pauses to adjust the strap on one of her sandals, catching the eye of a man on his way out of the Tower.

Assuring he's seen enough of her to think on it for the rest of the afternoon, Dahlia rises back to her feet and puts herself squarely into Dorian's orbit.

"This place suits you," she says softly, glancing at the Tower overhead and the velvet shadows they stand in. "Shall we take it?"
let me put my lips to something
let me wrap my teeth around the world
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Dorian Inanis

Age: 1 | Height: 5' 8" | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Change author:
Glancing up at the Tower rather than the woman newly arrived at his side, Dorian's gaze takes on a calculating edge. "Ah, the Tower." He muses as if pondering an intricate puzzle. "The old leadership erected this rather phallic symbol of their strength and ever since it seems every opponent of Stormbreak has been trying to knock it down." He remarks, his tone tinged with wry amusement as his fingers graze the cool surface of the dark stone before penetrating its solidity, a subtle display of his power. Drawing his hand back, he turns his attention to Dahlia with a predatory smile that ignites the blue intensity of his eyes.

"You know, I think we absolutely shall. Stormbreak has stretched itself thin offering aid to Halo and Torchline." He mutters, shaking his head as if disappointed in the regrettable choices made by a very young child and the consequences that must necessarily follow.

"Have you any interest in wearing a crown? Or would you see that novelty go to one of the others?"
Dahlia Inanis
the Reaper
Queen of Stormbreak

Age: 0 | Height: 5'8 | Race: f̴̢̠̅͆̄̍a̶̧͕͙̪͈̞̝̲̩̯̱͓̣̅́̎m̶̙̞̈́̍̓̏̓̿i̵͇͍̗̞͑͊̒̃̏̽̂͂͗̕͝͝l̵̢̛̤̞̜̭͈̻͕̳̱̞̭̼͗̎̆̎̀̌̓̑́̈́͝y̵̧͔̜̜͓̥̋̈́̐͛͋͂͠͠ | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Change author:

"Clearly those leaders couldn't live up to the phallic nature of the building," Dahlia murmurs; a particularly polite way of saying that they didn't have the balls for it. Wanting to reach for Dorian's fingers as they disappear into the sleek stone and press them to her lips instead, Dahlia instead takes a half-step back and peers up at the edifice, nibbling at the inside of her cheek.

"I have made myself quite at home here," she admits of Stormbreak, tilting her head coquettishly to the side. "And besides, I sense there is some panic about me throughout Caido. I wouldn't want their opinion of me to go to waste." Not to mention, the longer the rest of The Family could be a well-kept secret, the better in the long run.
Dorian Inanis

Change author:
"Ah, Dahlia." Dorian hums, his voice carrying the velvety weight of measured consideration. "Your adaptability is commendable, indeed." His words carry a subtle undercurrent of approval, mingled with an air of distant authority. It's as if he's already seen this outcome unfold in the intricate patterns of destiny and now that it's here, it's only something to be observed rather than praised.

"Indeed, let their tongues wag as they will. Let rumour and fear keep them up at night." He says, turning his gaze back to her. "Remember my dear, it's not just about seizing the moment but shaping the narrative. Let them whisper your name in hushed tones, for in the shadows lies our greatest strength." Though the citizens of Caido, could only at best guess at the real power of The Family, Dorian was quite keen to let them continue to twist themselves into knots over both real and imagined dangers lurking at their doors.

"I trust you'll be able to manage anyone here who seeks to challenge you, but perhaps we might think more about who could prove useful to us." Glancing over Dahlia's shoulder as if Stormbreak's council might suddenly appear, he raises an eyebrow.
Dahlia Inanis
the Reaper
Queen of Stormbreak

Change author:

Enjoying the sound of her name on his lips in the same way one might savour a particularly sweet bite of cake, Dahlia hums a soft sound at the back of her throat and continues to observe the Tower. Its construction, its weak points, its significance to Stormbreak; nothing escapes her notice. "They may whisper my name or shout it to the heavens in hope of forgiveness, for all I care," she says softly, her smile one of indulgence and anticipation.

Finally breaking her focus on the building, she watches Dorian even as his gaze lingers somewhere over her shoulder. "I believe I have someone in mind," she says. "I have been observing Stormbreak and its council. Some will break, but others may bend quite nicely to suit our purposes. Leave it to me."
Dorian Inanis

Change author:
"And when they moan it?" Dorian wondered approvingly, his voice carrying a hint of intrigue as he observed Dahlia's ever-increasing confidence in her new skin.

"Then I shall leave them in your very capable hands." So saying, he reached for one of Dahlia's. Twining his fingers through her own like lover might, he suddenly flipped their hands wrists up as if meaning to snap the bones with a quick shake. "I am very pleased in the work you have done so far." He said in a low voice, before leaning his mouth near to her hand and pressing his lips against where her veins pushed out against the thin skin of her wrist.

"Before I go and find Pierce, I'll clear the way for you." He said casually, smiling softly as if imagining a pleasant dinner to come rather than plotting the downfall of Stormbreak's queen. "But I'll be near if you need me."

~FIN