Maea
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005

Maea,

I hope things are going well. I’m reaching out to ask a favor, if you’re willing. It’s for Halo, to strengthen our walls. We are in need of some Liquid Metal from a molten tiger. Let me know if you are willing to help us in this regard.
-Noah Olson

Maea Valair
Hollowed Grounds Ambassador / Loreseeker

Age: 29 | Height: 156 cm / 5'1 ft | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 - Strg: 22 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Chan Offline
Change author:
MP: 1917
Noah,

Certainly, I wouldn't mind assisting Halo with this, especially given how generous both you and Deimos have been to me. I have returned home and can be reached in the Hollowed Grounds, at your convenience.

Perhaps you might be willing to return the favor later? We are working on a ward ourselves, and require live void touched plant or animal from all regions to be caught and kept alive for the ritual. I have agreed to procure one from the Greatwood, and would appreciate any company along the way.

Kindly,

Maea V
♦ Violence, magic, thievery is permitted with Maea at all times. DM me if you have any ideas ♦
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 51 - Luck: 47 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1005

Maea,

It’s a done deal. We will find you in the Grounds.
-Noah Olson