wolves and the water
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5337
troy falls a thousand times // in every dream i dream
Snickering into her food, the Harpy inclines her head in a look and gesture that seems to say imagine my look of surprise when I saw it. But she settles, nodding at the information regarding Torchline and feeling better about the potential of upcoming travel there in search of something that might have the potential of helping Fox’s seasickness. And also to visit the Bastion and Ronin, of course.

I’m glad too.” She says, flashing him a smile that meets her eyes and seems to lighten her face. “We should. I’ll be heading to Torchline soon, I’ll be sure to send a letter so we can meet up then.” So that way it might only be a few weeks or a month rather than multiple years dealing with separate dramas and traumas.

The food is quickly finished and with plans in place, Kiada parts from Remi with a soft hug and a promise to not let it take so long until they cross paths again, before she returns on her initial path of probably government related things.

- FIN <333
KIADA
( like ashes, like ashes // like a star burning out )
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3